Chapter 11: Night Life (Sakura's Life Part 2)

Sakura showers inside her and Tohru's room's bathroom, and was still thinking about the kiss she gave Yuki. Sakura liked Yuki a lot. But doing something so bold was quite difficult for dealing with the aftermath. She was so hung up she even used her shampoo as soap and vice versa. After that was cleaned up, Sakura came down for dinner. But it was a surprise.

Taro: Anyway kids, we'll be taking you all out to a high end restaurant first, then, to Fruits World!

Yuki: Wait what?

Kyo: What restaurant?

Taro: Aurora Grill. It's my favorite place to eat.

Yuki: Wait, the Aurora Grill?

Kyo: I could've sworn I recognize that place. It's probably nothing though. But don't we have to be all fancy and whatnot?

Asura: But I cannot wait to try their food!

Sakura: That's why I packed some clothes for ya while you didn't know it.

Hanako: And best of all, I've bought VIP passes for the amusement park Fruits World!

Kyo: You're kidding!

Sakura: No way! Thank you, gram and gramps! You guys are he best!

Taro: So how about we all put on some formal wear and go on a cool night outing?

Tohru: Formal wear?

Sakura: Not prom formal, but just nice looking.

Asura: Luckily, I thought this through. I packed a formal outfit since my parents are usually members of the nightlife in black tie galas.

Kyo: What do your parents do anyway?

Asura: They make weapons for the military, so military engineers. Or engineers for the military. Good ones too. Since they ended up with me.

Kyo: Cool, but, where can we get formal wear?!

Sakura: I packed the most formal looking things you guys had. You'll thank me later.

===================
==========

Sakura and the gang prepare for their fun outing and put on some outfits that Sakura placed in their bags or packed themselves. Tohru wore her mom's business dress, Yuki wore a formal polo, Kyo put on a sports jacket, and they waited for Sakura and Asura.

Sakura: While we're changing, feel free to explore!

Tohru: Ok! Come on guys! I know this place in and out!

===================
==========

Kyo: Look at all these things in here

Yuki: It feels like a museum more than anything.

Tohru: It's also where Taro stores artifacts. Take a look!