Chapter 15: NYC Let's See

Anyway, as the kids were in NYC, Iroha was in her hotel room and doing some daily checking in with Akito, her boss. Kagura was also on call with her, and Shigure too, since all 3 had some sort of contact or relation with the group who went to NYC.

Akito: Were there any people who witnessed the two's transformation?

Iroha: Nope.

Shigure: How are they doing?

Iroha: Fine.

Kagura: Did Kyo cheat with me on some harlot in the city?

Iroha: No. But he did get chased by a bunch of girls. They were luckily diverted away.

Kagura: Whew. Thanks, Iroha.

Akito: What would we ever do without you?

Iroha: Now, I got to do a daily check in. Later.

She closes her tab and starts going through the footage that would most assuredly ruin Akito. Iroha would use the car crash scene to stop Akito, but she was trying to find some sort of dirt on someone else: Ren Soma.

Although Ren Soma was only out for Akito, Iroha was used by both as a weapon to fight back against the other. While Ren was older and had ties to the first head Akira, Akito had more resources. Both wanted to use her, and Iroha had enough.

Iroha: Not this, no. No, no, no. Aha! Perfect.

She pulled up a file of conflicts between Akito and Ren. And as she played it, one of them happened in a warehouse filled with certain items. Soon, Akito was held back and was kicking and screaming in Ren's direction while being held back by Hatori.

 Soon, Akito was held back and was kicking and screaming in Ren's direction while being held back by Hatori

Iroha: Aha.

====================
==========

Day 4

Sakura was writing out an itinerary out for the places the group would visit for the day. It had shopping districts, statues, famous landmarks, and much more. Junpei, Tamaki, Kyo, and Yuki all showed up as the girls and Sakura finished their plans.

Sakura: Ok. First off, welcome Junpei. He'll be our new friend and all.

Junpei: Hey.

Arisa: So, here's the plan. We visited the Statue of Liberty already, so we'll go ahead and start off with Times Square!

Asura: It's the biggest and brightest part of town! There's so much, and there's no shortage of pictures to take!

Sakura: Now, do we have our Metro Cards?

Junpei: Uh-

Tamaki: Junpei forgets his.

Junpei: Sorry, sorry, sorry-

Tohru: It's no problem, Watanabe. You can borrow mine.

Junpei: Thanks, Honda.

Sakura: Better hand out the plans first.