Chapter 7: Date

Sakura was currently preparing for her date with Yuki, and had no idea what to do. So the home the group were staying in today, she asked her 4 friends, Tohru, Arisa, Asura, and Saki.

Sakura: I'm going on a date today.

Arisa: With who?

Sakura: The prince of the school, Yuki Soma, himself.

Tohru: Yeah.

Saki: Miyazawa, pay up.

Miyazawa: Crap.

Arisa: You got him, girl! And don't worry. I'll hold off the Prince Pukey Fan Club.

Saki: Your waves are happy. And so are Soma's waves.

Tohru: Sakura-chan has a big crush on Soma.

Sakura: Yeah, it's like a dream.

Tohru: I can give you some advice.

Asura: Wait, she has romantic advice?

Arisa: She actually does. Be surprised. Tohru can be quite knowledgeable about this.

Tohru: Ok. So you want to make the guy feel comfortable around you, but also get to know him. You may know Soma for quite a while, but use the date to get to know him better. And at the end of the date, decide if you want to do this again.

Sakura: That's just basic stuff! But my brother said the basics are really the best things to remember.

Arisa: You're overthinking it. Just be nice. Be yourself. Soon enough, he'll be yours.

Saki: It's your first date. It's ok to be nervous. After all, it's with someone you like very much. Just don't be too nervous.

Sakura: Thanks. I wonder what Yuki is doing?

====================
==========

Currently, while Yuki was getting ready for his date with Sakura, Shigure was inside giving Yuki advice. However, the perfect boy took it with a grain of salt since most of the advice the author was giving was immoral or not helpful. Shigure did give out some non-unhelpful advice though.

Shigure: Now, try and make the girl laugh

Shigure: Now, try and make the girl laugh. But with jokes, not with-

Yuki: Of course I know that, Shigure. We're just going to watch the Incredibles.

Shigure: A kid's movie?

Yuki: She likes it. It won awards and everything. And they're showing it at the movie theater where my stupid older brother won't be at.

Shigure: What's wrong with Aya?

Yuki: Don't you have some girls to peep on?

Shigure: Surprisingly no. Just make sure you two have fun. But don't have too much fun if you know what I mean.