Chapter 4: Kagura

???: I thought about you CONSTANTLY!

Suddenly, Kyo flies through the room and breaks a paper door. The girl flies as well and grabs Kyo by the leg and starts spinning him like a helicopter.

 The girl flies as well and grabs Kyo by the leg and starts spinning him like a helicopter

???: You JERK! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT, HUH? 

Sakura wakes up to see a girl beating up Kyo and treating him like a toy as Yuki, Shigure, and Tohru greet her as she wakes up.

Sakura: Looks like I'll have a hell of a time finding out what this dream means.

Tohru: Hi Sakura! Glad you're alright.

Yuki: Yeah me too.

Sakura: So who's the girl?

Tohru: Kagura Soma.

Sakura: Close family.

Yuki: Same last name, but we're not all family related. That's why I said me and Kyo aren't brothers.

Sakura: Weird. Both your family, and their members.

Yuki: Yep. You are not dreaming right now.

Sakura: Should I do something? I don't like Kyo, but even I feel bad that she's beating him up.

Shigure: Just let it go.

Sakura: But what about-

Shigure: Don't worry about it.

Sakura: Uhhh-

Yuki: She's emotional whenever she's like this. Don't worry. Also, she's two years older than us.

Sakura: They say girls mature faster than boys. Guess this is an exception.

Shigure: Also, she's a member of the zodiac.

Tohru: I knew it! What year?

Sakura: I wanna know too, but think I should stop this first. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean he should suffer like this.

As Kagura was beating up Kyo, Sakura steps in and blocks Kagura's punch.

Sakura: Leave him alone! Don't you see what you're doing to him?!

Kagura stops to look and sees Kyo all beaten up, and she was horrified at what just happened?

Kagura: Kyo? What happened?!

Sakura: Uh, you beat him up.