Chapter 2: The Animal Instinct

The two girls were in shock at Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure's transformation when someone arrived at the door. Sakura then went down and signed the package. The delivery man left as the animals started to talk.

Kyo: Thanks a lot, you damn rat! We could've kept the girls from finding us out!

Yuki: Says the guy who fell from the roof and didn't just go through the door.

Sakura: What just happened?

Shigure: Well, you two seem to be smart girls, so I might as well. I'm the dog, Yuki's the rat, and Kyo Soma's the cat. We're all possessed by animal spirits. In fact, 10 more share our pain. Adding insult to injury, we turn into them with our bodies under immense pressure or hugged by the opposite sex. That explains why Yuki never hugged you, Sakura.

Sakura: Wait, can you do anything-

Yuki: No, no powers. Just communication with the other species like us. After a while we turn human.

And as he said that, they turn human, but it was all 3 naked, so both girls blushed out of embarrassment. Sakura rushed upstairs and grabbed the clothes each male wore. Then she gave them those clothes and and locked the doors.

Shigure: But also naked, I'm afraid. Hope this isn't too much.

Sakura: I-I-It's fine. This could explain why you're, you know, you, Yuki. But who's orange?

Shigure: That's Kyo. He's a martial artist.

Sakura: Cool! Nice to meet you! I'm Sakura Suzuki.

Kyo: UGH! You're the ones who let girls into this house! What are they doing here?!

Sakura: Whoa, pal! I know you just bust through the roof but why are you here?

Yuki: She is right. You don't live here, you don't interact with any of us, so why should you believe you have a say in this?

Kyo: SHUT UP!

He punches a table and it hits Tohru in the head. She starts to bleed, and Sakura was worried. Really worried.

Sakura: Tohru! Are you ok? Someone get a bandage!

Kyo was shocked as Sakura bandages up Tohru. After that, she then grabs Kyo by the collar and starts to scream at him.

Sakura: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! What the hell is your problem?!

Kyo: OK! OK! I'M SORRY!

Yuki: Dumb cat. Be lucky some words are all that came out of Sakura. And you'll be even luckier when I'll say, I accept your little challenge.

Kyo: All right, you girly boy!

Sakura: WAIT! Use words to solve this brotherly problem. Not violence!

Kyo: We're not brothers!

Yuki: Before this stupid cat says anything else, he's right. We aren't brothers. But don't worry. I never lose. It's ok.

Sakura: Alright. If you say so.

The two boy Somas start to fight. Kyo throws punches and jumps around the room while Yuki just dodges and hits him whenever convenient. Sakura analyzes the whole fight and sees what's right and what's wrong. Soon, Yuki hits Kyo's leg, and first gets up to his face. Then, he kicks him into the pool.