Chapter 10: Sakura and Tamaki

This chapter is a flashback one from the last chapter.

Back then, when Kaito and Mako were alive and Tamaki was still here, Sakura led a great life. But first off, we should go to Kaito's past. Aka, the Suzuki who started everything.

Kaito and Yoshi are the two sons of the Suzuki Family. A big family with a huge fortune and billionaires or successful people everywhere. They had everything. Loving parents, stability, a mansion, and an immense corporation that produced cars, automobiles, all terrain vehicles, bikes, and even boats.

Both brothers even cared about each other as well, with Yoshi being the No. 1 Uncle to Sakura. However, in the past, Kaito and Yoshi weren't always so close.

====================
==========

Name: Yoshi Suzuki (鈴木 祥 Suzuki Yoshi)

Personality: Back then, Yoshi could be considered a spoiled brat and only ever thought of himself

Personality: Back then, Yoshi could be considered a spoiled brat and only ever thought of himself. He'd usually pick on Kaito, but Kaito would more than always ignore him. But once he started to mature, he grows to be loving, caring, and willing to help anyone.

Japanese Voice Actor: Shin-ichiro Miki

English Voice Actor: Chris Niosi

====================
==========

Kaito was currently 18, and Yoshi was 14. Kaito was just about to finish high school while Yoshi was about to enter it. Like brothers, they cared about each other, and had a rivalry. Currently, they were fighting over the remote for the TV.

Kaito: Hey! Hand it over! I wanna watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

Yoshi: No! I want to watch Arrested Development!

Hanako: Boys! Calm down! Kaito, you've applied to colleges, and Yoshi, you're in high school! Can't you put aside your petty rivalry for one day?

Kaito: I'll get along with Yo-shit when pigs fly.

Yoshi: Same with you, Ba-Kaito!

Hanako: Akashi?

The family butler came down to the boys and snatches the remote. He snaps it in half and throws it in the garbage. The boys groan as Hanako cooks.

Hanako: Aren't you a little sad he'll be gone to college soon? Soon, Kaito will not be in the house.

Yoshi: At least I'll be independent. And free from you! Ha!

Kaito: Screw this.

He stomps up to his room as Kaito stuck his tongue out and Taro arrives home.

Taro: What happened?

Akashi: Nothing much. The young masters were just fighting over a TV remote.

Taro: Where's Yoshi?