Chapter 12: New York for New Years

Sakura, Asura, Saki, Arisa, and Tohru were currently walking down the streets after a long school day. Today was the start of Winter Break, and Sakura had a big surprise for the group of friends.

Arisa: So, what's this big surprise?

Sakura: Oh, something relating to Tamaki.

Tohru: Your big brother!

Asura: So could someone tell me why we're bringing Shredder and Splinter with us?

Arisa: Apparently these jokers want to get out of the house and not with their families.

Yuki: You wouldn't know what it is like.

Kyo: Yeah.

Arisa: So Tohru? Headed to your grandpa's like Sakura's?

Tohru: Oh no. They're headed to Hawaii. They had money left over.

Sakura: (Pales in comparison to my surprise!)

Saki: We were told to come here with just ourselves. By Tamaki?

Sakura: Yep! Come on.

Yuki: Tamaki is Sakura's older brother. Irish Twin, in fact.

Kyo: Why do they call them Irish Twins?

Asura: It's a joke from how Irish lacked proper birth control and had kids within 12 month span of each other. As for Splinter and Shredder, it's like an action Tom and Jerry.

Sakura: Here we are! My family mansion!

They arrive to a huge mansion and look over the property in awe. Saki and Arisa look pleased as the rest of them are still amazed. Soon they enter thanks to Akashi, the Suzuki's faithful butler, and we're greeted by Taro, Hanako, and a surprise guest.

Tamaki: Hey little sis.

Sakura: Tamaki!

She hugs him and he hugs her too. All 4 of the girls and the 2 guys were a bit shocked at what he turned up into. He was once a small and glasses wearing teen, but now he's taller, a bit muscular, and with a sense of fashion.

 He was once a small and glasses wearing teen, but now he's taller, a bit muscular, and with a sense of fashion

Tamaki: Well? Ain't you gonna say hi?

Everyone: (He grew so much!)

Tamaki was just a resident genius, but his time in New York and America, changed him.

Arisa: Wonder what the girls will say when he comes.

Asura: Ikemen alert!

Saki: Yes. His waves are clearer.

But for some reason, Tohru was blushing around Tamaki and twiddling her thumbs at the mere sight of the blue haired boy.

Tohru: H-H-H-Hi Tamaki.