Chapter 5: Blood or Bonds?

After the day was done, Sakura was walking home with Kyo and Yuki and Tohru back to the house. However, the Prince Yuki Fan Club were after Sakura again.

Asura was currently finishing up her History Homework until she overheard of a plan by the Fan Club to humiliate Sakura.

Minagawa: She's such a jerk.

Yamagishi: And bitchy too.

Kinoshita: We have the perfect plan! Lead her away from our beloved prince by planting a trail of shiny things! She can't resist it!

Minagawa: But we have no shiny things!

Yamagishi: We do! Let's do a love letter! She can't resist those.

Their plan was overheard by Asura, so once the day was done, she goes over to Sakura and tells her what's going on.

Asura: Hey Sakura? Turns out the Prince Yuki Club wants revenge on you.

Sakura: Been there, done that.

Asura: Just follow the trail of the fake love letter, and place this inside.

Sakura was handed a small bottle, and Asura turns it over. It was a stink bomb. But she didn't tell her that.

Asura: Place this inside the small air hole, they'll quiet down. It's Yuki's perfume. Don't smell it.

Sakura: ......Ok?

Asura: Also, can I walk with you, please? Don't worry. I'm not a Prince Yuki Fan Club Member.

Sakura: That's the only prerequisite to doing that. Come on. I'm headed over to Yuki's house to hang out with him. Tohru too.

Asura: Why?

Sakura: Just am. He invited me.

====================
==========

The group walk with Miyazawa as she gets to know her friend's friends, and they get to know her. But they had to be very careful since she didn't know they lived here.

Kyo: No way. You skipped a grade?

Asura: Yep. I'm a super genius due to my good grades and amazing test scores.

Kyo: Why aren't you at some fancy schmancy school, then?

Asura: Didn't want to be away from my family. So you're the prince of the school. I kinda see why Sakura likes you.

Yuki: If it's the looks-

Asura: It's not that. You're sweet, like candy. So is Sakura. Hey, is that a trail of jewelry?

Sakura: Uh, I'll catch up with you guys at your house. Later!

Asura: Me too. I'm following Sakura. See ya!

They sheepishly wave as the girls follow the jewelry. It was bits of shiny objects for the girls to lead, and they kept following the love letter's mark until they arrive at the box.

Sakura: Now what?

Asura: Put it in.

Sakura, unknowingly, puts in the stink bomb and Asura tells her to make a run for it. The fan club girls don't know it yet, but they're about to be skunked if they don't exit the box.

Minagawa: Did you guys shower?

Yamagishi: No, why?

Minagawa: It smells like a sewer!

Kinoshita: Eww!

Minagawa: That little sneak!