Chapter 16: Uncle Yoshi

Note: Junpei's look will be changed from silver hair and blue eyes, to black hair and green eyes so he doesn't look too much like Yuki.

Evening Day 4

Sakura and Tamaki were packing up their stuff at the hotel and preparing to spend the next night with their Uncle Yoshi. He requested them to come and they accepted, but they didn't know why he wanted to have them over.

After a car drive, soon they arrive at the Vacation Home. It was smaller than the mansion, but it was for vacations, not living.

Akashi: Here we are, you two.

Tamaki: Awesome.

Yoshi: Kids! I'm so glad you could make it!

He goes up and hugs his kid very tightly, as Akashi puts their bags inside the house. Yoshi then takes them inside the house, which was filled with snacks, games, and movies.

Yoshi: Time for a day with your uncle! Not to mention, I got tickets for Coney Island!

Tamaki: Wait, what?!

Sakura: No way!

Yoshi: Yep! First off, which movie do yo want to watch?

Sakura: Home Alone Movie.

Tamaki: The 2nd One!

Yoshi: Ok! Do you want any pizza or-

Sakura and Tamaki: Yes!

Yoshi: Ok!

He calls up a pizza place as the children get on the couch and start watching Home Alone 2. They watched the 2nd one since it took place in New York. As they watched the movie, they wondered what their friends were doing.

====================
==========

Arisa: So....Watanabe.....what do your parents do, anyway?

Junpei: Own a construction company. Good one too.

Saki: But, how did you make friends with Tamaki?

Yuki: Yeah.

Kyo: Spill it.

Junpei: Well, you know we both went to Kaibara. And once the flyer for abroad travel was posted, I decided to take a look. Tamaki and I noticed each other, and when I tried to say hello, he didn't say it back.

Asura: That's expected.

Arisa: You did used to be part of a bully group.

Junpei: Yeah, I just needed to get away. They couldn't even tarnish my image if they tried, so I gave them an ultimatum. I leave peacefully, and they don't smear me, or I could smear them. And with my nice guy rep, they'd fall for sure.

Tohru: So, what do you guys wanna do now?

Arisa: To be honest? Rest.

Saki: Yeah.