Chapter 4: Don't you dare

I slowly turn around to see Matt standing there with an unhappy look on his face. I couldn't really read him and at the moment, I really didn't want too. I look at him for a moment before turning my head back to the polaroid picture. "You kept it "I said as I turned towards matt. He just looks at me emotionless. " You don't need to be in here" he said as he walked closer. I understood why I mean I was in his room looking at his stuff, but I've been in here my whole and it was never a problem until now. I just look up at him before going around him, but he grabbed my arm "next time see my door open don't come in just ask" he said with a stern but friendly voice. I nodded before heading towards the other side of the hallway towards Chris's room. I open the door to see Chris unpacking he had a backwards hat and a white tank top. He always wore them, and I still don't know why. "hey" I said as I moved towards his bed. "Hey y/n, want to help" he asked handing me one of his shirts; I nodded grabbing a hanger and putting it in his closet. I thought about asking Chris what was up with matt. "what's up with matt" I asked while grabbing another shirt. Chris looks up at me before grabbing a shirt himself " I don't know honestly" Chris answered before looking at me again "why" he questioned as I looked around the room for the hanger I just dropped. "No reason he just seems different" I said looking up at Chris to see his blue eyes; he was still trying to figure out why I asked. " Listen its matt he always has his mattitude" Chris said with a laugh as I hear the door make a small move, I quickly walk towards Chris holding onto his arm. "it's just the door y/n" Chris laughed as he put his shirt down going towards the door. I was always scared of Chris's door; it made the weirdest noise. "You never let that fear go" Chris stated opening the door to reveal nothing. It was always nothing I thought to myself as Chris started laughing even more. I stood there listening to Chris laugh and thought about how much I missed his laugh. His laugh was very infectious and could make anyone laugh. I turned around before I felt his presence behind me "aww y/n/n don't get upset on me" Chris said as he walked beside me picking up the shirt he put done earlier. I stare at him with an amused face as he continued laughing. We finished unpacking his bags before he dropped to his bed. "My goodness I hate unpacking" Chris exclaimed as he moved his hat over his eyes with his arm under his head. I look around and see his backpack and dropped it on his stomach making jump with a groan. I stand laughing as he gets up. I quickly understand I need to start running. I started bolting out of his room running downstairs running into nicks room quickly closing the door and locking it. I turn around and slide to floor laughing as I do so I hear Chris laughing and yelling at me to open the door. Nick turns around to see what's going on " don't break my door Chris" exclaimed nick as if I wasn't getting chased was important. I look to notice that jake was in the room and matt. As soon as I saw matt, I quickly open the door to feel Chris pick me up running with me outside near the pool. At that moment I knew exactly what was about to happen " don't you dare Chris" I said warning him, but he only laughed at me dropping me into the pool. The last thing I saw was matt jumping in after me. I felt his arms wrap around me as we both came up. All I did was look at him before he helped me back onto the porch where I quickly ran towards Nick who had his camera out laughing. I look at Chris who sat on the patio chair staring a hole into the side of matts head as he climbs out of the pool. I see Chris get up and walk inside without a word. I turn and look to Nick just as confused before Matt goes inside as well. I turn to see already heading towards the door. I quickly run inside to grab a towel. as I dry off, I hear the washroom door close. I turn around to see Matt. "I have you some clothes. Hopefully they fit" he said handing them to me before heading towards the door. I wanted to stop him, but I didn't instead I put the clothes on and headed towards nicks room. " Hey jake, I think we need to go its almost 4:30" I said as I grabbed my phone off nicks desk. Jake nodded hugging nick as I do the same, I start upstairs towards Chris's room. "Hey, I'm leaving just wanting to say bye" I say as I walk towards him with my arms out. Chris reaches and hugs me back tighter whispering sorry. "it's fine" I said with a smile before leaving and heading downstairs. As soon as I reached the bottom, I noticed my keys weren't in my pocket. It then dawned on me; I left my keys in Matt's room.