Chapter 12: Please Don't Go with Him

"Hey" I hear Matt say as I rise up off my bed. "Hey Matt" I didn't really know what to say, I didn't understand what was happening and I still don't. "Listen, can you meet me tonight? We need to talk." I sat there wondering what to say, everything was so messed up, " Yeah, but I don't think it'll do much good." I say as I hear Matt sigh over the phone "Please Y/n, we both deserve this talk, I know I messed up, there is no excuse, but I did it." I sat there in tears as I finally allowed myself to feel all the emotions that I felt. I love Matt, I truly do, same with Chris. They had always been in my life and even when I would stay away from them or get mad at them, they still meant everything to me. I never thought that our relationships would turn to this. Where Chris and Matt are at each other's throats and Jake being mad at me. I never meant for any of this to happen. "Matt, I will meet up but just because I want to know why" I say as I try to keep myself from crying. "Okay, see you soon bye." "Bye Matt" I say as I end my call. Omg, what am I doing.

Matt's Pov

"Bye Matt" I hear her say as she hangs up. I missed her voice, even if I never showed it, I always loved her, in ways that I never really expressed and at times even to myself. I stood in the middle of room, and I rub my hands over my eyes. I don't know how this was going to end but I only hoped it ended with all of this under the bridge and life could go back to normal, but at the same time I feel that nothing will be the same after. I look at the time to see it was 10:30. I slipped my shoes off as I lay down on my bed, I closed my eyes. I started thinking about everything and how messed life has gotten since coming back to Boston. I was just happy she's still giving me a chance. She didn't have too but I'm glad she did. I couldn't wait to clear the air and move on. Maybe even move on with her. I thought about Chris though, my brother, my best friend, and how we can't even be in the same room with each other anymore. It's so hard to think about the fact that we may never be good again. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep with knowledge of what was happening.

Chris's Pov

"Okay, see you soon bye." I hear Matt say as I stand behind his door. It's like everyone has forgotten me in this situation. I Like Y/n, and for Matt to claim that I "stole" her away from him was ridiculous. I stood there in shock as I took in what Matt was planning on doing. He wasn't going to get away with it. I ran downstairs to Nick's room where I busted in slamming his door "Okay forehead, do that again" Nick said as I started to pace in front of him. Nick noticed that something was serious and out the camera down. "What's up" "Matts meeting up with Y/n" Nicks mouth falls "you're kidding" "no I'm not, this isn't just an ordinary fight anymore, Nick, this could ruin me and Matts relationship as well as me and Y/n's." "Listen, I'm not picking sides cause let's be real, this is extremely messy, but I will say that You deserve her just as much as Matt does and if you truly like her then you'll do something about it" Nick says as he puts me on the shoulder. I ran out of his room into my room where I grabbed my phone. I hesitated before I finally put the number in before I heard the voice. The voice I had missed hearing "Hello?" "Please don't go with him."