Chapter 8: The Car Video

Today was Friday which meant that the triplets had made a video. Jake decided that we should get popcorn and watch it, but if I'm being honest I wasn't too sure if I wanted to see it even if it was just a video. I ended up agreeing and here I was sitting on the coach with Jake listening to the triplets arguing on which one of them is most likely to do something. "Whose most likely to text something completely stupid" said Nick as he put his hand through his hair taking a big sip out of his red bull. I watch as Matt and Chris decide which one of them would most likely do something like that. I could personally say it was Chris. "Chris" Nick and Matt said at the same time as Chris looked at them in shock. I sat there with a grin knowing that I knew and jake said that he agreed. I sat there watching them go through each and every one individually. They really did take what they did seriously listening to each fan's suggestions. "Now we have some of our own we would like to share" Nick said as he put his elbow on Chris's seat. "I'll go" said Matt as he grabbed his phone bringing it up close so he could see. I watched as he looked for his question. "Whose most likely to steal their brother's crush" Matt said as he stared directly at Chris. I immediately put my hand over my face as Nick sits on the video in complete shock over the fact that Matt would bring something so personal to the video. I knew why Nick was shocked because he knew exactly what it meant. I sit there wide eyed as Chris looks over out his window, jaw clenched as Matt stares a hole through his head. Jake looks over at me with his mouth wide open. I look at him then back at the tv. "I think we know exactly who would do that" Matt said rubbing salt into the wound. Nick then looks over at Matt with his eyes wide over the fact that he said that. Matt then smirks and grabs his iced tea taking a sip before Chris turns over and knocks it out of Matt's hand, making the drink go everywhere. Nick then makes his way in between them making sure that they can't do anything else. " What is happening" Jakes says as he turns to me " I have no idea" I say as I turn to him " I don't think I want to know" I say as I try to find the remote. Jake finds it first turning it off before putting the popcorn down scooting closer to me to wrap his arm around my shoulder. "Are you ok" Jake asks as he pulls me to him " I don't know" I say as I look at him. I then feel my phone vibrate. I look at my phone to see a text from Nick. I then open the message to see a huge text from Nick. I didn't know what to do. "I'll be right back" I said to Jake as I walked off to the kitchen. I immediately call Nick. Two rings later Nick answers. "What was that" I said with a demanding tone " I have no idea I was just as shocked as you were" Nick said from then other line. "You couldn't have edited it out" I said as I start to pace the kitchen with my hand on my head. " I thought I did, I guess I didn't" I sat on the bar stool. It was too late the video had been out for 2 hours with 224,567 views. Everyone was now going to know that a girl was in their life and not in the way they thought. All their fans just saw the two fight over me. "It's too late Nick, everyone now knows that there is a girl. They will stop at nothing to find me" I said as I sat there in defeat. "Girl, you don't know that. They may think it's a past issue" Nick said trying to comfort me. I sat there not really knowing what to do. "It's over Nick" I whisper over the phone before putting my head face down on the counter. "I'm sorry y/n" "It's ok Nick. Get some rest" I said as I pull my head of the counter. " Well talk tomorrow, love you" "love you more" I say as i turn my phone off. "I'm going to bed!" I yelled to Jake as I made my way towards the stairs. "Do you want to sleep with me?" "No, I need space" I said as I continued up the stairs. I open my bedroom door. I crash on my bed as everything finally came flying at me. Matt literally admitted that he had a crush on me in front of 5 million people; basically, saying Chris stole me from him. They just fought in front of people because of me. I then start to feel nauseous. I run to bathroom where I let out my stomach. Jake quickly comes running upstairs. "Y/n/n! Are you ok" Jake yelled as he came bolting into the bathroom. I just sat there in the floor in tears. "Y/n" he said as he held me. "Come on let's get you to bed." Jake helped me to bed getting me my clothes before saying goodnight. "If you need anything and I mean anything, don't be afraid to come get me" Jake said as he opens my door. I nod before seeing Jake leave my room. 

Jake's POV

I couldn't believe that just happened. I never thought it would come to that. I just knew that y/n was upset. I sat there after she went to bed. I quickly call Matt before I hear the bathroom door being busted through. I immediately ended my call running up the stairs towards the bathroom where I see my poor sister pale throwing up. She was really upset i could tell. I see her tear up as I bend down and hold her. "Come on let's go to bed" I said as I helped her to her room. I go to her closet and get her some clothes before helping her to bed. "If you need anything and I mean anything, don't be afraid to come get me" I said as I walked towards her door. I look her to see her nod. I head downstairs as I sit on the coach, I call Matt back. "Hey" I hear Matt say as I just look at the black tv screen. "We need to talk."