Chapter 9: Stay Away

Jakes POV

"We need to talk" I said as I looked at the black tv screen. "Listen I'm sorry man I know I shouldn't have done it" "save it Matt" I say as I fidget with my fingers. "Man I" "Matt, you hurt my sister. Chris as well. She was in the bathroom throwing her guts up because of you too. If you guys don't grow and quit this childness, you can say goodbye to my sister. I love you Matt but please leave her alone" I say as tears form in the corner my eyes. I Loved them, they were my best friends, but y/n was my first best friend. She's, my sister; she comes first always. As bad as it hurt me, I had to do this. "Man, I like her" " Well you're not doing good job. Please you and Chris just stay away." "Ok" and with that he hung up. I sat there listening to the sound of the phone beeping before turning it off. I walked upstairs to check on y/n and to my surprise she was asleep. I breathed for the first time that night and I let it fall. I then walked to my room. I layed down hoping that she wouldn't hate me.

Matts POV

I stood in the middle of room listening to my longtime best friend telling to stay away from my crush/sister. "Man, I like her" I say truthfully as I bite on my thumb nail. "Well, you're not doing a good job. Please you and Chris just stay way" he said as I just stood there shocked by this whole conversation. I know I shouldn't have done it, but it was the best way to get my point across. "Ok" I said as I hung up not really sure what else to say.  What I did was stupid, but I immediately walked straight to Chris's room. I bust through the door "man" Chris says as I grab him by his collar pushing him against the wall. "This is all your fault Chris, if you could have just left her alone none of this would've happened." "How is this my fault you basically put my on blast in front of all of our fans and making them believe that we are fighting over a girl" Chris says as my jaw clenches I stare straight into his eyes. Nick then walks in shocked by what he's seeing he quickly runs to me and gets me off of Chris. Once Chris is released, he comes running straight towards me. Nick then pushes Chris onto his bed. "Guys your being so heartless. Think about y/n how she feels. Shes going to get hated on and right she needs you guys. Maybe not physically but emotionally. " I stand there listening to Nick as Chris looks at me with sadness. I've been such a horrible friend and brother, but I still feel robbed. I thought about apologizing but instead I just walked out of his room. I went to my where I locked my door and just layed on my bed.

Chris's POV 

I couldn't believe that Matt blamed me for this. What was even crazier was him bringing it up in a car video. I was so mad at him. I was brought out of my thoughts seeing Matt bust through my door. "Man" I try to get out before he pushes me against the wall. "This is all you fault Chris, if you could have just left her alone none of this would've happened" Matt says as I'm wall. How could he say something like that. "How is this my fault you basically put me on blast in front of all of our fans and making them believe that we are fighting over a girl" I said as we stared at each other dead in the eyes. Matts jaw clenches as Nick comes in my room. Nick gets matt off of me. Once he's off of me I try to get my payback, but Nick stops me from doing so. "Guys your being so heartless. Think about y/n how she feels. Shes going to get hated on and right now she needs you guys. Maybe not physically by emotionally." I thought of what Nick said and I could tell that Matt was thinking about it too. I thought the issue could've been solved but Matt just left. Me and Nick his door slam and lock. I just look Nick in shock. Nick just looks at me with a guilty look. "How could this go so wrong" I said as I looked at nick. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone especially y/n."

Nick's POV 

After my phone call with y/n, I could tell she was taking it hard. I mean it was a lot. For all of us. I hear something hit the wall and immediately run upstairs to see Matt holding Chris against his wall. I feel sick as I get Matt off of Chris. As soon as I got Matt off of Chris, Chris quickly runs towards Matt. I push Chris onto his bed while making sure that Matt was across the room. "Guys your being so heartless. Think of y/n how she feels. Shes going to get hated on and right now she needs you guys. Maybe not physically but emotionally." Chris and Matt start to think and just when I think everything was fine, I hear Matts door slam and lock. I look at Chris who was already looking at me. How could this happen? Where did this all blow up? "How could this go so wrong" Chris asked me as he sat on his bed. I looked down at him. I know I shouldn't go behind y/n's back, but I feel this is the only way to solve this issue. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone especially y/n" I tell Chris. Shes going to hate me I know. I'm Sorry y/n. "So, the other day."