53

Unedited, ignore any mistakes <3

After waking up the following day, i knew from the beginning that it was going to be a bad day.

I woke up with a cramp in my neck and when i showered the water either scalded my skin or was way too cold. Then nothing in my closet fit my body right and my hair wouldn't sit down correctly.

On top of that, three hours of sleep did nothing for me.

Nevertheless, i showed up to school, with an old hoodie i used to wear when i was younger and some old leggings.

An outfit from my freshman year, when i was bigger than now and i wanted to cover myself.

Today, i knew i was significantly thinner but nonetheless the way my other clothes fit my body made me feel uncomfortable so i pulled this from the pits of my closet and set off, no breakfast even though i had plenty of time.

And then, the worst subjects of the week, seemed to drag on more than usual. So when i showed up to the lunch table and slammed myself onto my seat, i couldn't help but throw my head into my arms on the table, ignoring the glares my friends were sending me.

"You okay 'Sof?" Asks Elena, amused.

I force my head up and nod tiredly at the girl.

"Tired," i mumble as a reply, watching them mix their sauces for their food. "Is that good?" I ask the two of them.

"Yes, very. You want some?" Elena pushes her plate towards me. I shake my head with a polite smile and push it back just as Alec pulls back a chair and takes a seat next to us.

My body involuntarily tenses when he leans his elbows on our table and greets us, brushing his shoulders past mine in the process.

"What's up guys?" He asks casually, stealing a fry off of Elena's plate.

To my surprise, at his words, the other Adams brother also decides to take a seat on the other side of me. I'm shocked to see Justin sit with us again, considering he insisted on finding another table for the past few weeks. Alec snickers when he notices his brother.

"What's up Justin, came to guard Sofia again?" Alec asks, amused but Justin doesn't seem to share the same sense of humour.

"Does she need to be guarded, Alec?"

"No brother but you've been sitting a different table until now. What changed?" Alec raises an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. I feel annoyed by the way he's acting, like he knows Justin and I aren't on the same terms anymore and he's smug about it. But i don't say anything. Im still quite upset with Justin, also.

"So have you, but you don't see me asking you any questions. Maybe mind your own business."

I can see my friends grow more uncomfortable by their conversation as they keep talking and i'm ready to grab them and get another table at this point.

Alec sighs, deciding to put an end to it. "Whatever." He mumbles, picking another fry off the plate. "Can we do something today?" He switches the subject looking at the other two girls.

"Yes!" Beth quickly chimes in and everyone turns to stare at her enthusiastic reply. She turns red before she laughs awkwardly. "I really don't want to be home today so i'd really like a distraction guys."