Chapter 15

(^ the dt video up there because they look extremely hot and its one of my fav videos and i dunno i just wanted to put that there so watch it anyways)

I smiled contently as i woke up to no annoying blaring alarm this time.

I rolled myself out of the sheets and skipped to the bathroom. The beautiful weather outside improved my mood significantly. Even the birds nest at the top of my head wasn't going to ruin it. It would take a team to untangle it, but nope, wasn't going to ruin my mood.

What better day to spend with friends at the beach. At that thought, i rinsed out my mouth and put my green toothbrush back in its place before grabbing my phone and ringing Beth.

After she added Elena and Alec to our call we all agreed to go together. I knew Alec would be there with his girlfriend so I quickly sent Justin a text inviting him as i walked to the kitchen.

I looked up from my cellular device only to see Selena Black, of all people, cooking breakfast. I left out a little mock gasp at the sight. She didn't look up at me when she flipped me off.

I let out a laugh and walked towards the towering stack of bacon pancakes and sneaked one for myself.

"What are you doing today?"

I sat down on a stool an shrugged as she gave me a plate to go with my pancake.

"Just going to the beach." I said simply as i started digging in. "Wanna come?"

She hesitated before she gave me a small smile. "Yeah..sure, why not?"

                  <><><><>
                 <><><><>

After we got dressed and Selena made a fuss about me taking some Instagram pictures for her, i finally checked my phone to see Justin agreed and offered to pick me up.

I subconsciously smiled at my phone when i heard an overdramatic gasp behind me.

"Sofia Black, who has gotten you to smile at your phone?" Selena teased me, raising an eyebrow.

I groaned and hid my phone from her, embarrassed she saw me and mumbled at her to shut up.

I was slipping on a pair of flip flops to go with my large tee and grey jean shorts when i saw Selena reaching for her car keys. "Um actually," i started "Justin will be giving us a ride Selena, you don't have to drive today." The awkward smile i gave her made matters worse when she stared at me with one of her judgy little eyebrows raised.

She opened her mouth to comment when i held a hand up. "Say something and ill be real life blocking you." She raised her arms in defence and shrugged at me when my phone when off.

Justin DickAdams: im outside princess

I rolled my eyes at the name and headed out, Justin's Camaro waiting for me with the most infuriating of the Adams twins hanging with his head out the window.

Not wearing a shirt.

My throat went dry when I noticed, almost forgetting how to walk. Selena gave me a little push when i realised what i was doing and continued walking, stepping inside the passenger seat.

"Wipe your mouth." Said Justin beside me.

"What?" I rubbed at my mouth, embarrassed thinking I probably had leftover food around my lips.

"You're drooling."

I stopped my movement and stared at him before smacking him across the head.

"You wish, dickwad."