Chapter 24

Sofia POV

Time flies when you're having fun.

God, that couldn't be more true.

It was now a brand new day. The day where i am going out with Alec. A 'non date' obviously since he believed i was in a 'relationship' with Justin, but still a date in my heart.

I was ecstatic. I wasn't able to sleep all night, tossing and turning on what i should wear, what i should say to him, what we'd do.

Out of pure anxiety i had gotten up at 6 in the morning and deep cleaned my entire room and bathroom to distract myself.

It was 5:15 now and i was freaking out.

I had nothing to wear and Alec was picking me up in 45 minutes.

Knock knock.

"Can i come in?" Selena's voice called out.

I mumbled a 'yes' and kept looking through my closet.

"Woah, what's this?" She asked as she noticed all the clothes on the floor.

"I'll clean up later." I murmured.

"Do you have a date or something?" She asked.

I stopped what i was doing and turned around.

"I guess you could say that." I answered. It wasn't one but i planned to impress like it was one.

She suddenly smiled creepily.

"You've come to the right person." She said.

"What? I didn't even-"

I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence because she pulled my arm and sat me down.

"Let me." She ordered as she looked around in my closet.

"Text your date. Ask how you need to dress." She demanded.

I got my phone out and did just that.

"Casual." I read the text.

She turned around and looked me up and down before nodding and going back to my closet, picking out a skater skirt.

Oh gosh.

<><><>

<><><>

Selena pushed me to the mirror.

"So?" She asked excitedly.

"It's cute." I smiled. She picked out a short black dress with red dots and a deeper than usual plunge that wouldn't have been casual by itself. I was wearing white airforces and a cute little bag however to even things out. Along with the jewellery she picked out for me, it was a pretty outfit.