Chapter 11

(A/N this chapter is mostly about Beth, so im warning you.)

Beth POV

(21:00)

I sighed as I sat down on one of the bars stools and ordered a drink.

I had one of my old friends, Erin, make me a fake ID so that i could get into this bar.

"Rough night?" A guy a few bar stools aways from me asked in an Australian accent.

"I guess you could say that." I answered, sitting up straight when I noticed the hunk of a man sitting in front of me.

"I'm Beth by the way." I greeted.

"Tyler." He said as he took a seat closer.

It's probably not a good idea to talk to a guy older than me at a bar that I don't even know the name of, but that doesn't matter.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"Family problems." I answered which was actually kind of true.

My father has been pressuring me a lot more lately. What would he think if he saw me in a bar talking to an older guy?

"How old are you exactly?" He asked. "You look kinda young." He added.

"22?" I lied.

He chuckled and shook his head. He made a 'tsk' noise and pointed a finger at me. "You think im that stupid, love? Im assuming.. minor?" He squinted an eye.

"18, actually." I corrected him. "Officially an adult."

"Aren't you a little young to be drinking at a bar?"

"Well, in England i had to be eighteen so I'll just use that excuse." I smiled mockingly and took a sip of my alcoholic drink.

"Okay then." He said as he downed his drink and ordered another one.

"You're not gonna tell anyone, are you?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." He winked.

I gave him a smile and laid my cheek on my hand, leaning over to get a good look at him. He had light brown hair that was shaped up in a quiff. However, there was a stand of hair that flopped on his forehead adorably. He looked presentable with a tired look in his eyes. Talking about his eyes, he had the lightest shade of brown eyes, almost sand coloured. Went in great comparison to my green eyes. We'd make a good couple if i say so myself.

His stubble just made him more attractive, but definitely hinted hes quite a bit older than me. At that, i waved my hopes goodbye and bit my lip, squinting at him as i tried figuring out his age.

He was wearing a white v neck that was followed by a black leather jacket. So not over 30 i think. No grandpa would go around dressed like that.

I looked down at my own outfit.

For the first time in a really long time, i had decided to put on make up. After a long day I decided to try and look pretty. Couldn't be more proud of my decision, having met this specimen in front of me.

I was also wearing a black leather jacket, that covered up my loose dark blue tank top. We looked like we matched, black leather jacket, black jeans. Its like it was meant to be. I smiled mischievously at that.