Chapter 19

"So, what's going on between you and Justin?" Beth asked me as she sat down next to me.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked her. Beth scoffed.

"Oh, don't try and use that with me. Something is going on between the two of you and you know it. This whole 'plan' was to make Alec jealous. But from the looks of it, it's more of you spending time with Justin and being best buddies with him. Whats all that about?" She asked.

I sighed.
"Nothing, i promise."

And i was telling the truth.

Nothing was going on between me and Justin.

I still didn't get the chance to confront him about all the shit he put me through before he left to go to New York, but thats another story. Things were too peaceful right now to start anything.

"So you wouldn't mind me asking him to come over then, would you?" She asked with an eye brow raised.

"Not at all. It would be pretty stupid considering we just saw him when he dropped me off, but whatever." I shrugged.

Beth made a humming sound.

"Sure. Well, I'm not going to call him cause it's already 12:00, but this conversation is not over yet missy." She said.

"It very much is, Beth."

<><><>

Beth groaned as she got ready for school.

"Im not even going to bother putting contacts on today." She said as she lifted her glasses up to her face.

I think she looked great with glasses. It made the green in her eyes pop out. She didn't seem to agree, however.

Beth complained and complained as we drove to school. She kept telling me to go back so we can return at break.

But unfortunately, that isn't exactly how school works so i slapped her across the head and dragged her to school.

She huffed and lifted her glasses as they slid on her nose. I laughed at the death glare she sent me and made my way to my locker and she went to hers.

I took my books and walked off to my next class.

"Boo." Someone whispered from behind me.

"It's not exactly scary if you whisper it Justin." I informed him as i looked over my shoulder.

He walked next to me and slug his arm around my shoulders.

"Worth a try." He answered.

I pushed his arms off my shoulder and grumbled;

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna remain short."

"I'll still like you." He gave me a wink before putting it back in its place. I looked down and let my hair cover my face.

Can't let Justin know he made me blush. Again.

<><><>

"Hey Sof," Alec tried to speak to me as he got a chair and put it in front of me.

"I'm sorry for bailing on you the other day," he actually had ignored me the day after that too "I was wondering if you we-"