Chapter 7

And so the deal from hell was done.

Justin suggested to be my own personal trainer, to help me get Alec to like me. He offered to do things like telling me how to act and talk around him. He even went as far as telling me how to dress but I stopped the line there. I took a little offence that he thought the way i dressed effected how Alec felt for me poorly but still, I will dress however i would feel comfortable. No man would change that.

It was kind of like a situation out of The D.U.F.F movie. I was the designated ugly fat friend and he was the asshole trying to make me attractive. I agreed for the sake of trying but we both knew it wouldn't work.

What do i have to lose though? My dignity? Pride? Who cares at this point.

I knew in my head that Alec would never see me as more than a friend but its worth a try. Atleast Justin was actually kind enough to offer to help me woe his twin brother:

The deal wasn't anything special. Personally I believed i wasn't that much of a lost cause that i need someone to tell me how to act, but, he disagreed ofcourse.

As for right now, however, i have school.

Yippee. (Note on my sarcasm)

Personally I don't have anything against school.

If there weren't any teachers and I wouldn't have to wake up so early then i would probably like school.

Yeah, and considering that is never gonna happen, i will continue hating my life until graduation.

I groaned and got out of bed, making my way to my closet.

I put my outfit choice on my bed and walked into the bathroom.

I showered, brushed my teeth straightened my hair before returning back to my room to get dressed.

I debated just showing up to school in my pyjamas but considering its my first day with Justin as my own personal devil on my shoulder, I decided to grab a decent pair of jeans and grey cropped top to look atleast human.

I put on a bit of  make up to finish off my 'trying to look human' look before i took my backpack and made my way down stairs.

For the first time in my whole 17 years of living, i saw my mom making breakfast.

I was ready to have a full blown heart attack at the strange sight before-

"Good morning 'Fie."

-There it is. The devil himself.

I sighed and sat down next to Justin.

I grumbled at him to not call me that again before greeting them both back with a tired 'good morning'.

"Sweetheart, Justin over here offered to drive you to school today." My mom said sweetly as she grinned.

I almost jumped a little in my seat at the overly chipper voice.

Okay, who is this and where is my actual mother?

"Uh, yeah okay." I said with wide eyes. I'd agree to anything this woman would tell me when she has a smile and a knife in her hands.

"Can we leave now? This is scary." I whispered in Justin's ear.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand.