34

Not proof read yet. Sorry for any mistakes 😭
•••

"Noooo i dont want to." I cried, squeezing Justin's arm as i pulled myself closer to him, snuggling into his arm like he was my personal human sized teddy bear.

He'd be my favourite teddy bear. He's awfully comfortable.

"Fie, please, i need to start driving back home silly. Dont you want to get home?" He questioned, flicking a hair away from my face.

"No." I faked a cry. "I wanna stay like this a little longer." I looked up at him, giving him pleading eyes.

His eyes looked so pretty tonight it distracted me for a second. He had flicks of green and yellow in the inside of his honey coloured eyes. It made me feel like home, like my favourite place on earth. Everything about him is starting to become my favourite.

I was starting to think he put something in my water because everything about him today was seen behind rose coloured glasses. I was being too clingy.

"I know you love me, but you need to get off or I'll start driving like this and we'll crash!" He exaggerated, trying to peel my fingers off from his arm.

His very very.. muscular, strong arm.

I huffed and got off of him, climbing back into the passenger seat comfortably.

I crossed my arm and looked away from him, angling my legs so they faced the window.

"Fieee," he chuckled, probably making fun of me in that big head of his.

He tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I looked at him, narrowing my eyes, trying to bite back a smile that was threatening to escape any second now.

It was hard to hold back smiles from him. Especially now that we've established, he could be my favourite person.

He held out his hand and smiled.

I bit my lip and faked an annoyed groan before lacing my hand through his, my heart beating fast in my chest.

"So so clingy Adams."

I knew my face was beating red and i could practically hear my heart but honestly,

I've never felt more comfortable. Or content.

•••

"Really?" He chuckled, his laugh lighting up the entire space of his car, echoing off the windows and repeating in my head over and over engraving itself as my favourite sound.

Favourite favourite favourite.

I giggled and hid my face behind my hands, "really!"

We've been talking about embarrassing stories for some time now, sitting in the car parked outside my house. Hours had passed by since we'd made it here and i was meant to go inside but as soon as we started talking we couldn't stop.

Justin tilted his head and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked, wiping the side of my mouth, "is there anything on my face?"

He chuckled and removed my hand off my face.

"No silly, you're just.. really cute today. Dont cover your face when im admiring stupid." He rolled his eyes, a fond smile playing on his lips.

"Shut uppp, player," i hit his arm, trying to distract him from my beating red face. "Since when are you so mushy?" It was a rhetorical question.