36

JUSTIN's POV

••
•••

"Hey Justin." Said the sweet voice of Sofia as she sat down next to me in our usual table at the cafeteria.

"What's up 'Fie. Everything okay?" i asked as i saw the big pout adoring her buggy eyed face.

I was so glad she was still talking to me. After the way she ran out the car last night, i was scared she'd avoid me like the plague.

"Yeah," the pout on her face got even bigger.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Talk to me." i smiled as i popped a chip im my mouth.

"I really miss Alec." She sighed and whispered, picking at the fries on her plate.

I internally groaned at the name of my devil brother coming out of her beautiful lips. It should be illegal that she ever addresses him at this point. He doesn't deserve her one bit.

Not that i do. I don't think anyone really does. But i can sure try.

I masked a smile and hummed at her, showing i was in fact listening and not dozing off about how jealous i am of her infatuation with Alec.

"Dont you see him everyday dummy?"

"Well yeah but, he's different. I don't mean physically perse. I mean i miss old Alec that took me out for ice cream on my birthday and, took care of me when i was sick. Now hes so different." She explained.

I nodded.

"Thats true. But then again i have no idea how he used to treat you before." I chuckled, obviously fake but i doubt she noticed. I could treat her better.

She smiled sadly. "He was the beeeeest,"

"Well how is he different now?" i asked, getting upset at my brother the more i saw how sad he made her.

"I dont know to be honest. He just is. He gives off a different vibe."

"Well why dont you pull out your charms and get him back then. Swoon his little panties away. If anyone can do it, it's you. You saw how jealous he gets whenever we spend time together." I stated, fidgeting under the table. I was uncomfortable i guess you could say. The girl i kissed was talking about how she missed my twin brother. And i was giving her advice of how to charm him away. I thought last night would change things but I guess i assumed too quickly.

"I wont get in your way." I added cheekily.

She sighed really loudly.

"He doesn't even get jealous." She mumbled quietly. "Plus, it would be awkward without you now i think. And i guess a bit boring."

I widened my eyes in amusement.

"Oh is that so?" I smirked and leaned towards her, our faces closer.

"Shut up, don't get cocky." Her face went red.

I leaned in closer to her, our noses almost brushing.

I heard her breath hitching as the top of her ears went completely red.

"I wont kiss you again, dont worry. Not unless you want me too." I whispered, giving her a wink before smiling and sitting back properly in my chair.