Chapter 8

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I asked Justin as soon as i managed to aggressively pull him outside for a little chat.

"What?" He asked so innocently i had the urge to smack him.

"Are you out of your mind?! You must be, there is no other explanation for the idiotic thing you just did back there." I rambled.

He just shrugged and leaned back on his car.

School was finally over so i get to kill Justin now.

"So what? The plan will work even better now." He said.

I put my hand on my forehead and started pacing back and forth.

"What am i going to do? Now i have to deal with this pain in the ass for so much longer." I mumbled.

"Hey!" Justin said after 5 seconds.

I groaned and stopped pacing.

"You're a dick." I deadpanned.

He just shrugged and nodded his head.

I sighed and walked over to him.

"Okay, fine. We'll do this. But i have some rules first." I finally agreed. He gestured for me to go on.

"Rule number one, you cannot flirt with other girls when we are around other people."

Justing groaned but nodded his head anyways.

"And No PDA. We can just say that im not comfortable or whatever. Cause there is no way i am touching you." I added.

Justin put a hand over his heart. "My feelings 'Fie. How can you really resist all of this?"

"You'll get used to it." I said as i flicked his head.

"Alright, now that thats over, can we leave? I plan on going home today." Justin stated a he got in his car.

I got in too and threw my backpack off.

"That was hell." I mumbled.

"Right? It's as if Mr Humphris wants us to die right there on the spot. No one cares about dead people that towns are named after anymore."

I laughed at that.

<><><><>

"Im home!" I yelled once i finally opened the door.

I looked around and noticed that no one was inside.

"And alone." I muttered as i made my way up stairs.

I changed into something more simple and made my way downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I grabbed the Nutella jar and a spoon as i made my way to the living room, and immediately unlocked my phone to do what i did daily. Stalk Alec. I know, crazy much? You'd think now that we're friends I wouldn't be as crazy over him but I must be a masochist because i just love hurting myself by checking who he's with all the time. Newsflash, its always a girl. Recently its always Rachel. She stuck around more than usual and its starting to create a huge pit in my stomach at the thought.

I shoved some Nutella in my mouth, the pit in my stomach melting as the chocolate melted in my mouth.

That probably wasn't so healthy but who cares? It's the only thing comforting me right now. My phone rang in my hand, and I immediately picked up, happy with any distraction from Alec's Snapchat story of his little girlfriend.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Come over. Mother nature decided to pay me a visit and im feeling depressed." Beth said into the phone.