46| Pajama party

Mere Sabse Khoobsurat
Ehsaas Ho Tum
Kabhi Sochon Kitne
Khaas Ho Tum
Reh Ja Banke Meri

Tujhko Hi Chahun Main Sada
Ik Dooje Se Na Ho Hum Juda

~ Meri banogi kya 💌

Avin's POV ~

I felt that this day was going so well from the beginning and then the whole day would be better. But my misconception. Just when we were having dinner, Esha's mom announced that for today only, everyone would have to sleep separately . Meaning, even though there are many rooms in this entire house, only 6 rooms are clean and fit for sleeping. And her dad said that all Esha, Sophia and Ruhi are in one room. Me , Aayansh and Rivan in one room. Ishan who's Esha's cousin probably elder brother , He and few more relatives will sleep in the remaining rooms. And her mom and dad in a room .
This sleep schedule sucks. I wanted to sleep with Esha . Like I sleep every day with her . I can't sleep without her now .

And because of this I am not able to sleep and now I am sitting here with that diary. Rivan and Aayansh have also not slept. They both are having fun. Don't know from where these two got disco lights and the party lights . Both of them switched on the lights all over the room and dancing to party songs . And a load of beer along with it. Something different is going on with them. And that too wearing pajamas. They have named it Pajama Party. Everything was fine but I did not understand at all the meaning of involving me in this party by swearing me to Esha . This is very rude . And these people are so crazy that they first made me swear on Esha and then forced me to wear this ugly pajama which has Shin-chan's face printed on it. Shin-chan is a cartoon character. Like seriously!?

I had taken an swear of Esha to do this, that is why I did all this, otherwise I have no credibility to do . Fucking BULLSHIT.

I found the most special thing about this house . this chair in which I am sitting. This is exactly like the chair in a horror movie. Sounding exactly the same. Cool .

I finally decided to open the diary. Both of them are making so much noise and jumping on the bed that I am afraid that the bed itself might break.
Leave aside Rivan , his girlfriend is not here but Aayansh's is. Also Aayansh's fiance not girlfriend . Isn't he missing her? Or am I the only one missing her like a Majnu ?

I came to know that Esha liked Barbie in her childhood just by looking at the cover of her diary . The Pink pink . I hate this colour from the bottom of my heart. The matter is in black . When I opened the first page of the diary, I saw it written in very cute handwriting.

Name :~ ESHA ROY
Class :~ 3
Roll :~ 26

What else will you know about me? If you want to read, then read it. Don't try to know too much about me. I learn boxing.

She already knew that someone was going to read it.
A chuckle left from my mouth as I read the last sentence .

I turned on the page and there was her childhood picture. No doubt she was the cutest child ever . Her hazel eyes were literally glowing and . In the picture she was cupping her cheeks looking at the camera . This is so cute .

I turned on the next page .

52/Ashok Chandra lane
North Kolkata
Date ~ 23.05.2009

Dear future husband ,

Look, do you know why I am writing this letter to you? Today I have learned how to write letters from school. So I thought why not write this letter to you first. Look, you must be thinking that I am only 10 years old and why am I talking such mature things. Isn't it ? Even if you are thinking, I don't care. So let me come straight to the point. Today my dad had made a pizza especially for me. And that too, there was my favorite mushroom in it. So, you know, my dad had packed it in a tiffin for me today so I can eat it for lunch at school . And I was very happy. I started eating and was enjoying my pizza very much. But I don't know from where, I had a classmate named Mihir , he came to my seat . I looked at him and he passed me a whipped glare . I tried to find out which type of glare was that . But I couldn't . He then gave me one of his cream biscuit. I told him I didn't want it but he gave it to me forcefully. For a minute I thought there was poison mixed in it. I was going to eat it but he stopped me and said to eat the cream first by dividing the biscuit .I was doubtful. When I opened it, I was shocked by what I saw. He had written 'I love you' in cream.
So then I got very angry with him . I immediately rejected him and ran away with my tiffin. I didn't even eat that biscuit. How bad he is . He was a scoundrel .
This very bad thing happened to me. Leave all this. When I grow up, when I fall in love with someone. Only then I will give care to someone . And that is YOU.