Bio, and Informations

Public Upload Date: 23rd January 2024

Name: Y/n Midoriya
Age: 10 in the prolugue, after 14-15
Birthday: October 20th
Gender: Male
Height: 5.84 (1.78 m)
Look: Whatever you decide, as long as it doesn't look like too edgy.
Like: Location of Smoke Apparatus.
Deslike: FELINE
Quirk: Shark (You can basically do what sharks can do)
Occupation: School

-Extra Information-

About his quirk:

As Y/n's quirk is described, ha can do anything a shark can do. So y'know, he can breath underwater because of his gills, has sharp teeth, more resistant skin, a Shark Tail and Tin.
His quirk is very useful in water, but of course his manlily disadvantage is that his quirk is kinda useless on land.

Overall apperance:

Okay here some interesting bits.
Y/n is quite know for having the famous "Dead Eyes" Here is what it looks like.

Due to that, and him being quite tall for a teenager makes him look threatening

Y/n also is covered in scars on his upper body and arms, he doesn't know how he got it and he honestly doesn't want to know.
That's it for this topic, the rest is up to you.
Also you have a very messy hair, and you're blind from your right eye.

Edit: It is completely okay of you wnat to look like an anthropomorphic Shark like "King Shark" from the Suicide Squad movie.

How is this book gonna be written.

This book is going to be quite different, I'll focus more on Y/n like other reader fanfictions you see on this site.
And that's it, i guess.

How long this is going be?

All Seasons
The Movies
And some OVA's
Boys this is going to be a Looong book...

What version of the anime you're gonna adapt?

Sub version, but i'm fine in doing some scenes with the English Dub.
After all i'm just a Brazilian who decided to make fanfictions for fun.

Minor Stuff

The book is going to be consistent as possible to the Anime/Manga, seriously WHAT annoys me the most is when the writers make fine and quite nice characters into unlikable bastarts for no reason at all.

No LGBT+ stuff unless it's in the anime/manga or it's been confirmed canon.
With it means, no gay ships (sorry)
One thing that I find frustrating is that Male ReaderXFeamale books are quite complicated to find, specially some really good ones.
Most of them are those garbage and generic as hell Harem stories.

No cringe stuff, like randomly referencing pop culture stuff or huge put of character moment.
Like i said, this book is going to be consistent as possible to the source material.
Again, like with Komi's book the "-kun" "-chan" and "Onii-chan" and all those other of those Japanese things are staying because they sound nice.

I will NOT tolerate complaints and overall rudeness towards any character and things like "Manga is better lol" or "I hate this character"
This is a place of respect and fun and not a place for negative stuff.

One last thing, don't expect much from this book, just see this as "Somebkdy who wanted to write this for fun."
Also considered that my writing is not the best out there.

Does somebody here thinks MHA is a bit overhated?

-End of Bio-

That's it, that's the Bio done, i have to say, i'm excited to make this book, I have a few fun ideas!

But one question to you all, shoud Y/n have or not a love interest here?

Edit: About the love intrest, It's Momo Yaoyorozu.

And it's going to be a slow burn romance.
That's it.
Now you guys can stop requesting love intrests.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.