Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot.

-Y/n POV-

Today, is my first day of me and Izuku work study and Nighteye's Agency.
And to start the day fresh, Nighteye gave us the informations about what we'll do today.

Nighteye: "Today, we will be doing patrols and surveillance. We'll split up into two groups with me and Bubble Girl, and Mirio, Midoriya and Y/n."
Y/n: "Surveillance..?" I muttered, Bubble Girl heard what I said.
Bubble Girl: "Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation."

My eye jumped a bit, curious about the secret mission.

Nighteye: "Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villan group." He show us a book with informations and a photo of a man. "Its young head... in other words, the number two, Chisaki, has started showing strange actions. His plague mask is his trade mark."

Y/n: "That's a weird mask." I commented.
Izuku: "But designated villan groups are under the surveillance of the police, so they usually seem pretty obedient."
Bubble Girl: "It's because there was a big break up once in the past. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villans. The details are unclear, though."

Y/n: "The League of Villans, huh?" Various flashbacks of them passed on my head. "So he's a big deal then."
Nighteye: "But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal. Because of that, the Hassaikai is a guy close to black, and we cannot treat them like villans. What were after is their tail." He show us again the picture of Chisaki. "Be careful not to let them suspect anything."
Us: "Yes, sir!"

After that, we immediately went outside to do our patrols, Bubble Girl and Nighteye went to one direction, and Mirio, Izuku and I went to the other.
Right the three of us were walking down the streets, that caught the attention of some people.

Civilian Girl: "Oh heroes!" She points alerting her friend.
Civilian Girl#2: "It's the boy who was at U.A sports festival on Tv."

Izuku: "I-I'm getting nervous..."
Y/n: "Seriously Izuku-kun?"
Mirio: "You must've at least gone to a patrol at your internship, right? Oh, was the League of Villans attack to traumatic?"
Y/n: "At least he wasn't the main target for them." I snorted to myself.
Izuku: "No, but for various reasons, I wasn't able to experience the basics..."
Mirio: "Really? That's strange, right? But don't worry! Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones watching the target today. We're just on patrol!" He thumbs up. "I'll tecab you both a bunch of stuff. Stick with me!"

 Stick with me!"