Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Well, me and Tsuyu got into Selkie's agency with his sidekick Sirus, right next to a port, it's been good... but I ha the weird feeling that we didn't do much on it.
I mean, every day is cleaning the deck and training, back and forth all day.

I honestly wish something could happen, but that's just me.

Anyways, it was another ordinary day at the Oki Mariner ship and Me and Tsuyu were cleaning the deck of the ship.

Sirus: "Froppy! Jaws!" We looked to see Selkie's sidekick Sirus coming downstairs. "How are thing on your ends?" She asked both of us.
Tsu: "We've finished cleaning the deck, Sirus-san."

Sirus stopped in front of us and showed us two juice cans and boiled water can.

Us three sit on the stairs to drink our drinks.

Sirus: "It's boring just training and cleaning the deck every day, isn't?"
Y/n: "I honestly couldn't agree more, don't you think, Tsu-san?"
Tsu: "Yes, a little."

Sirus: "It was the same when I did my internship. I was confused by the difference between the image I had on what a hero was when I was a kid and what the reality was." She looked up to the sky above. "I imagined something a lot more showier, but in reality, it's a daily grind of training and patrols and cleaning." She layed her cheek in on of her hands and frowned a bit more. "On top of that, I even had to wash the captain's underwear! What part of this is being a hero, I thought." She frowned even more.
Tsu: "Did you get tired of it?" She asked moving closer to the side.
Y/n: "Yea, I mean. You will get tired at one point doing the same thing everyday." I complemented.
Sirus: "At first, I did. But after becoming captain's sidekick, I realized what was really important for a hero."
Tsu: "What's really important? What is it?" She asked moving her hand close to her chin.
Sirus: "You have to find the answer to that yourself. Right?" She smiled at us.
Tsu: "Kero." She nodded.
Y/n: "Yeah." I squinted my eyes, with a tone of uncertainty on my voice.

Just on that moment, the Capitain Selkie had arrived at the scene.

Selkie: "Hey, Froppy! Jaws! What're you two playing around? Just because frogs and sharks have big mouths doesn't mean you can spend your time gabbing. And Sirus, I order you to supervise them. Make sure you're doing your job properly!" He walks next to us and lay his hand and knees his upper body down.
Y/n: "We've just finished cleaning, captain." I said doing a "Salute" movement.
Sirus: "And I'm supervising them properly!" She wrapped her arms around our shoulders.
Tsu, Y/n: "Kero./Yeah." We nodded.
Selkie: "Oh, is that right? Guess I jumped into conclusions." He rubs the top of his head and moves his body back up. "I see, I see! My bad!"