Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-3rd POV-
-Dorms-

After the provisional licenses exam had ended our beloved Class 1-A returned to the dorms so they could have a rest.

Y/n: "Are we seriously having regular classes tomorrow?" Y/n begin as he groaned quietly.
Momo: "There is no rest for heroes." She was holding a cup of tea.
Sato: "But man, a lot sure has happened!"
Tokoyami: "I will never forget this summer for the rest of my life."
Y/n: "The same goes to me..."

While they continue chatting, Izuku was looking at his phonex waiting for a message from All Might.

Izuku: "I wonder if All Might got my message!"

He was then snapped out by Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Hey, go out front later." He passes by him, but whisper. "Let's have a talk about your quirk."

Izuku's eyes winded at his statement, it seemed like Bakugo was closer on finding out the One For All secret than ever.
He turns around in a slow pace.

Izuku: "Kac... chan..."

One thing the two failed to notice, was that Y/n saw the intire thing, he didn't heard what Bakugo said specifically, but by Izuku's reaction it was very serious.

Later that night as the others were sleeping peacefully on their beds, Y/n was still awake.

-Y/n POV-

I knew Izuku and Bakugo were up to something bad, so I decided to go after them.
The thing is, I had the greatest idea to sneak out of the dorm by the balcony.
I was holding the edge of the balcony with my hand as I tried to come up with something to land on the ground.

Y/n: "I honestly should have thanked twice before doing this." I talked with myself.

It was then that...
My hand slipped.

Y/n: "Wait, wait wait!" I started to fall. "SHIIIII--

I fall hard face-first on the ground bellow. Slowly lifting my head, I blow some dirt on my mouth and tapped my clothes as I stand up.

Y/n: "Great..." I mutter. "Now I just need to quietly follow those two."

And so I started to make my way to find and follow them.