Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Previously, Izuku and Y/n received a call from All Might that we were going to I-Island, when they arrived there, the two met Melissa and David Shield and also reunited with their classmates, on the same day going to a party, villans managed to hack the system and hostage everyone at the party and All Might himself.
And now it's up to them to restore the security system and save everyone.

-Y/n POV-

After Izuku had send up a message to All Might that we were going to save him and everyone, we quickly started to run upstairs.

Izuku: "Okay, we're on the 30th floor. Melissa, what's the top floor?"
Melissa: "The 200th floor."
Kaminari: "Seriously?" He sweated.
Mineta: "We have to climb that much?!"
Momo: "It's better than running into villans."

We all went back into running endlessy up the stairs, passing through the 40th floor the 50th, the 60th.... 70th...
I'm glad that U.A really tested my stamina...

Anyways, passing through the 80th floor the stairs in front of us was blocked.

Todoroki: "The shutter..! What should we do? Break it?"
Melissa: "If we do that, then the security system will react, and the villans will notice us."

Mineta: "Then can't we just go from here?" He holds into a door.
Y/n: "Mineta-kun!"
Melissa: "No!"

But it was too late, Mineta opens the door handle and that activated the security system, and that very probably had alerted whoever is hacking the security system.
But since there was no time to loose, we kept going.

Iida: "Is there any other way to go up?"
Melissa: "There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side."
Iida: "Hurry!"

Unfortunately however, the path got blocked by another shutter door.

Y/n: "The shutters are... closing."
Momo: "The ones behind us are, too!"
Iida: "Todoroki-kun!" He yelled.
Todoroki: "Right!"

Todoroki uses his ice into the door and the barrier was chunky enough so everyone could pass the gap.
Iida then activates his engines and swings his leg into a metal door breaking it.

Iida: "Let's cross inside here!"

Izuku: "Wh-What is this place?" S
He said as everyone was running along.
Melissa: "A plant factory. They research how quirks influenced plants here."
Jiro: "Wait!" She stopped us. "Look at that! The elevator's coming up."
Mineta: "Are the villans following us..?"
Y/n: "We don't really know if it's the villans."
Izuku: "Let's hide and let them pass us!"

We all hide behind the bushes on the area and patiently waited to whatever living being on the elevator could pass.

Kaminari: "I wonder if we can use tha elevator to get to the top floor?"
Melissa: "No, only authorized people can operate the elevators. And it's made as sturdy as a bomb shelter, so we can't destroy it."
Mineta: "Come on, let us use the conveniences of modern civilization!" He whispered.