Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-3rd POV-

Just like any other day at U.A, Aizawa was telling all his students about the next big thing they'll do.

Aizawa: "About the hero work studies that are like a more serious versions of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, though, you shouldn't do them." He gave the class a small glare.
Class 1-A: "...What?!"

Kirishima: "After we had that big meeting about it?"
Kaminari: "But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." He played with Ojiro's tail.

" He played with Ojiro's tail

Bakugo: "Serves you right!"

Hagakure: "Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate..."

Aizawa: "But some think we won't be able raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students."

Bakugo's mood fell at that moment as he slowly got down to his seat.

Y/n: "The irony, isn't? Bakugo-kun?"
Bakugo: "DAMN IT!"

Y/n laughed silently, he started to think about a agency to do the work studies.

Y/n: "So what agency I go now? Selkie's agency maybe? No... I think it's time to focus more on my other abilities within land..."

He now remembered someone he meet a few days back.

Y/n: "Gang Orca! That's it! Maybe he can teach me a few things! And it's a nice change for me too!"

Some time later, it was break time.

Izuku: "Y/n-kun."
Y/n: "Oh. What is it, Izuku-kun?"
Izuku: "Have you got an idea on what agency you're go into?"
Y/n: "Well, as it now, I'm thinking on getting into Gang Orca Agency, I think he might teach me tips and stuff, what about you?"
Izuku: "I had a talk with Gran Torino earlier, he recommended me All Might's former sidekick."
Y/n: "Nighteye? That's an intresting one, honestly. Have you already talk with All Might about that?" He asked.
Izuku: "No, I was going now, you want to go?"
Y/n: "Honestly no. You can go. I'll see you later." He waves, and Izuku went off.

Later, he went to the bathroom and was walking back to class, as he walks down the scholl hallway, he was met by a unexpected appearance from Mirio.