Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Y/n POV.

Time for the practical exam guys, with me luck...

For the practical exam, me, Tsuyu and Tokoyami were inside a huge building with 3 shaped cylinders.

Tokoyami: "Well, the examines, are starting from the middle of the stage, huh?"Tsuyu: "In order to scape we must pass through the designed gate, right?"Y/n: "Yea, but that means that the teacher is waiting for us at the gate

Tsuyu: "In order to scape we must pass through the designed gate, right?"
Y/n: "Yea, but that means that the teacher is waiting for us at the gate."

The alarm rings, witch means that the exam had started!

Robot Voice: "Team Asui, Tokoyami and Y/n, practical exam. Ready, Go!"

Without wasting time, various Ectoplasm clones emerged in front of us.

Ectoplasm: "I forgot to tell you... We teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have."

As us three prepared ourselves, even more Ectoplasm clones emerged, now behind us.

Ectoplasm: "Prepare... your determination and resolve!"

The clones charged to us, Tokoyami calls out Dark Shadow

Tokoyami: "Go, Dark Shadow!"

Dark Shadow quickly wrapped himself around me and Tsuyu and lifted us up.

Tokoyami: "I'm throwing you two!"

Dark Shadow throw us very high up, Tsuyu lauched her tounge into Tokoyami catching him and pulling him to us, I hold on Tsuyu and throw her into a platform, I hang myself from the edge and quickly we all got into the platform.