Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot.

-Y/n POV-

After all that talk with Nighteye and all, we all got standed by from our work studies, the worst part was that we were also forbidden on saying anything about our work studies to anyone outside.
While that, everyone was still trying to process everything that was talked on that fateful day.

We were going to participate on a rescue operation to save Eri.

And I remembered a conversation we had with Aizawa after he talked to me.

Aizawa: "That said, " He continued. "apart from the Big Three, who are at least as strong as the pros, the rest of you probably won't have big parts to play. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima. You three aren't here of your own volition. What would you like to do?"
Ochaco: *stands* "Mr-- I mean, Eraser Head! After hearing that I can't say I'm not going to help!"
Tsuyu: "If you aren't going to saw we can't do it, then I would like go help!"

Amajiki: "Since the heroes had you participate in the meeting, I think they have recognized you first years' abilities. In fact, I saw firsthand a first year could shine much brighter than me." He said in his usual quiet tone.
Nejire: "You start going off on that whenever you get the chance."

Kirishima punched his fists together.

Kirishima: "If I can help that girl with my own power even a little, them I'll do it, Eraser Head!"
Aizawa: *nods* "It's fine as long as you understand. Our goal this time is only to rescue the girl, Eri. We won't step any further than that. It is the opinion the police and Nighteye that the League of Villans and Shie Hassaikai are not in a partnership, so the chances are low that the League will be involved in this time's raid. But in case they're wrong, and the League ends up involved, then you gu6s are out."
Everyone: "Roger!"

So with that, we all end up here.
Now, I was eating at the cafeteria along with the others.
One thing I quickly noticed was Izuku dead staring at his food,It was clear he was into his own world and I can't really blame him for it.
For me though, since I was still dealing with the secret of me being a Nomu, I grown accustomed to act normally and maintain secret, but the guilt of lying to everyone was very much present.

Todoroki decided to break the ice.

Todoroki: "Are you going to eat?"
Izuku: *snaps out* "I am! I-I'm eating!"
Iida: "...Are you okay?"
Todoroki: "You been looking gloomy ever since you started work study."
Izuku: "...Really?"

Both Todoroki and Iida didn't swallow the lying pill easily, so Iida chop his hand to Izuku.