Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot.

-3rd POV-
-Flashback-

Kaito was on the ground, he had his arms around his knees while he was facing the wall. He also had several cut around his body, slow and ragged breaths were coming from him.

After him and Randy scaped and play around the city being heroes, it all ended up with Randy, his only friend, killed.
He could only feel guilty at that event, he felt lonely and depressed with the only company he had where the soulless Nomus inside thier test chambers.

Suddenly, a door open near by.
Footsteps could be heard and a figure stopped and stared at the body.

Kyudai: "Have you been cutting your body again?"

Kaito didn't even bothered to answer.

Kyudai: *sighs* "Let's go. We still need to make sure your body is ready to recive more quirks."

The boy still stayed quiet, with an heavy sigh, he standed up and walk slowly to the doctor.

-Now into the episode-

Overhaul stood there, his arms were in a red shade as they were bigger, two more arms grown on his back.

Y/n: "The man destroyed himself and his partner... and fused it together?!" He thought to himself staring in surprise.
Overhaul: "That was the worst feeling, but it's much better than how I felt before."

Izuku and Y/n stared surprised by the actions and the now slightly changed body of Overhaul, they both look at thier surroundings to think on their next action.
Mirio and Eri were being taken care by Nighteye, as Aizawa was out of sight and the white hood man they saw earlier.

Overhaul: "I'm obsessed about cleanliness, so when someone touches me, it makes my blood boil. It's the first time I've gotten to this point. What a sad life you had, Lemillion. If you hadn't gotten with Eri-- with me. Then your quirk wouldn't be lost forever."

Y/n: "His quirk..."
Izuku: "Lost forever..?!"

Overhaul: "If you hadn't get involved, you could've kept holding onto your dream." Overhaul had open a suitcase with the quirk destroyer bullets."You lost your quirk but preserved, and as a result, your friends got caught up with this, and now you're all just going to die."

He dashed up to Nighteye, Mirio and Eri sliding his hands onto the ground.
As he was just a few meters away from them, Izuku and Y/n attacked by stabbing the stone spikes into his arm.
The spikes were shattered as they made contact, so they jump away.
Overhaul using his quirk created more stones spikes.

Overhaul: "Power and speed... That's all these two got."

The man's mask open and a laser was shoot.
Nighteye quickly dashed to Overhaul.

Nighteye: "I will be his opponent!"
Overhaul: "Like I'd let you."

Nighteye throws two seals to Overhaul witch dodged them.