Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-3rd POV-

Now back at the city, everyone was evacuating as All Might and All For One were kicking each other's asses near by.

Todoroki: "Midoriya, are you okay over there?" He talked on the phone.
Izuku: "Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean scape?"
Todoroki: "I think so." He responded. "We scaped from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions."

The camera changed location to focus on the others.

Izuku: "Good! We're in front of the station. Looks like we're out of range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!"

Y/n: "I hope we did not get much into All Might's way."
Izuku: "Yeah... We'd get in the way. It was the best we could do in this situation. Even Gran Torino's here." He looks up to the sky to see helicopters flying to All Might's location. "We made the right decision, didn't we? It was okay, right? All Might..."

Now with All Might, he was breathing heavily after sending a punch right in All For One's face and destroyed his mask in the process.

All For One: "You really are similar... to the previous One For All successor, Nana Shimura." He provoked.

Nana: "Be proud, Toshinori! It's different from if you had one to begin with. You worked hard to secure that power!"

All Might: "Do not sully the name of my honored master... with that filthy mouth of yours..!" He yells getting more angrier with each word.
All For One: "She was a women with no skills whose ideals get ahead of her. She was an embarrassment to me as the one who created One For All. She died in a really pathetic way. Where shall I start--?
All Might: "ENOUGH!"

All Might moved his left arm back to punch All For One who combining quirks, he created a shockwave that send All Might flying towards a helicopter, but luckily, Gran Torino catched him on time.

All Might: "Teacher!"
All For One: "You're in the way..." He coughs a bit.

Gran Torino: "This is the same as six years ago! Toshinori, calm down! You were so caught up in his challenge that you let him escape! And then he made a hole on your stomach!" Both made a forced landing on the ground. "That's what's hopeless about you! Don't exchange words with him!"
All Might: "Yes, sir..." He coughed more blood.
Gran Torino: "His fighting style and quirk seem completely different from last time! You won't be able to get a good hit in head on! You'll have to be tricky." He turned to him. "Can you still move? Go beyond your limit! It's do-or-die time!"
All Might: "Yes, sir..!"

On the sky, a reporter was on a helicopter seeing the intire fight from above.

Reporter: "This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare! In an instant, half of Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently All Might is fighting the villan thought to be ringleader! I can't belive it! There's just one villan! He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

Back down, All Might coughs a bit, as smoke came out of him.

All For One: "I'm a little conflicted... The trust in heroes that Tomura steadily chipped away at... I wonder if it's okay for me to land the decisive blow..." He open both of his arms. "But you know, All Might, as much as you hate me, I hate you in the same way. I killed your master, but you took away the things I built up, too, right? That's why I want you to die the ugliest and most gruesome  death possible!"