Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-3rd POV-

Two days after the whole fiasco on the training camp and while Y/n was getting ass beaten by All For One and Doctor Kyudai, Izuku had woken up on his wif-- I mean, on the hospital bed.
There was a knock on the door and it opens showing Kaminari.

Kaminari: "Oh, Midoriya, you're awake! Did you see the news?" He asked as most of the class entered his room.
Kirishima: "The media's swarming the school right now."
Sato: "It's way worse than in the spring."

As everyone got in the room, Mineta pulls out a Melon, and stop staring at me Aoyama.

Mineta: "We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!"

Tokoyami: "I caused you trouble, Midoriya..."
Izuku: "No, I did too... Did everyone from the class come?"
Iida: "No, Jiro-san and Hagakure-san are still unconscious from the villans 'gas. Yaoyorozu-san also got a hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. Bakugo-kun refused to come with us. So everyone but those four came..." the class all had sad looks.
Ochaco: "Sixteen of us..."
Todoroki: "Because Y/n's not here."
Mina: "Hey, Todoroki!" She quietly yelled at him to not cause Izuku panic.

Izuku's eyes changes as he remembered the training camp events.

Izuku: "Y/n-kun!" He yelled as Y/n was consumed by the darkness of Kurogiri's portal.

Izuku: "All Might said, "I can't save the people I can't reach." That's why he will always save those he can reach. I... was in a place where I could reach... I had to save him and Kacchan... That's what my quirk is for..." He sighs. "It's exactly what Mr.Aizawa said to me."

Aizawa: "if you have the same reckless valor, you'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person."

And then, tears came out of his eyes.

Izuku: "My body... Wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota-kun. I couldn't save someone right in front of me..." He cries.
Kirishima: "Then, let's save him this time."

Everyone look at Kirishima, most of them had surprised and confused faces.

Kirishima: "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too."

-Flashback-

Kirishima: "Todoroki, why are you here?" He asked surprised to see Todoroki on the hospital.
Todoroki: "What about you?"
Kirishima: "I... well... I couldn't just sit still at home... and..."
Todoroki: "...I see. Me neither."