one night stand

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with a pounding headache my hair in a huge knot and my clothes where was they ?, I held the covers close to my body as I laid in a unknown bed nude.

I leant over the bed and saw my clothes scattered across the room floor,sitting up I saw the rest on the ceiling fan swinging around and my underwear hanging from the window, I rubbed my head in confusion what even happened.

I turn to the side of me and held in a scream as I saw a man in the bed his bed and I was in it naked I slowly and carefully lifted the covers ever so slightly to see he was also nude meaning we did the deed together.

I sigh and try to remember the night but I can't so I decided to round up my clothes but to my fail  he woke up my plan of quickly and quietly trying to leave failed.

He looked at me "leaving so soon " he smiled trying to wrap an arm around me "yes " I said trying to dress myself "come on stay " he pleaded "no it was just a one night stand nothing more " I groaned.

I finally got myself dressed and left leaving a very angry man behind I wasn't bothered I got my satisfaction that's all I cared about I don't know the guy.

I made my way out the house the bright sun blinded me making my headache worse some pedestrians walked by staring some even gave me the dirty shameful look but I just stuck my tongue out at them like a child would.

I made my way to my house two blocks away in heels it was not pleasant it killed my feet so half way I took them off and walked barefoot getting more stares and talks.

I reached my house and felt myself for the key and surprise I lost it but we have a spare under the mat so I lifted the mat and grabbed the key unlocking the door shutting it behind me hanging they key up so I don't loose it again.

I sat down on the sofa staring at the tv I accidentally left on it did not help the hangover if anything made it worse than before, I laid sprawled out on the sofa as the memories of last night came flooding back to me.

Flashback of last night

I had just made my way into the club the bouncer stamped my hand and let me through where I immediately ran to the bar grabbing drink after drink becoming tipsy dancing with strangers and throwing up in the bathroom.

I remember this hot man came up to me flirting buying me a drink I was of balance we was both drunk he offered me a good time and I took it he held my hand as we left the club catching a taxi to his place a huge ass house.

Modern as can be beautiful art work he must be filthy rich, he pushed me up the wall kissing me and bitting at my neck hard and rough no mercy as he sucked and nibbled at my bare skin.

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso his tongue fighting for entrance of my mouth I allowed it out tongues danced around until he pulled away putting me down as he ripped of his shirt his buttons flying across the room.

He picked me up making out with me again all the way to his bedroom how we didn't fall I'll never know.

He pushed himself through his door hearing a crack he ignore it he pushed me down the bed I kicked my heels aside pulling of my panties he flung them away not a care where, he wasted no time getting us both naked our clothes flew across the room all over.

He pulled me close by my thighs as he hoisted me close slightly up his arms hooked around my thoughts tightly unable to move I could only squirm the slightest bit.

He kissed up my body slowly and softly placing kisses all the way up to my breasts where he stopped to squeeze them hard making me whine out in pain he shut me up by placing his two fingers in my mouth while he sucked and bit my nipples until they was purple.

He trailed kisses back down my body to my thighs kissing the inner thigh rough occasionally nipping at the flesh.

I tried to wriggle free but his grip was too strong.

He reached my clit where he slowly planted kisses slowly moving onto small strokes and flicks making me go insane I was loosing patience, he told me to ease up and wait.

He inserted his two fingers slowly pumping in and out as far as he could go eating moans from me, he leant his head down slowly licking with his tongue occasionally ducking my clit now and then I grabbed his head pushing him further and just as I was about to finish he stopped pulled away and aggressively flipped me over my ass in the air.

He made me stay put as he went for his drawers grabbing some fluffy handcuffs making my heart skip beats he grabbed my hands behind my back tightening the cuffs I flopped down onto the bed.

He had something else I couldn't see but I felt it he struck me hard with it making me scream out marks began to slowly appear on my ass red and raw.

Tears filling my eyes from the pain but soon enough turning into pleasure as he also slipped himself inside me fast and hard hitting my spot straight away he was going fast thrusting hard inside me making me scream as my tits bounced around the bed shaking and also squeaking.

He was thrusting in and out for about ten minutes he was getting sloppy but he pulled out and flipped me on my back sitting me up right pushing my head down onto his cock where he face fucked me rough his hands grabbed my head a fistful of hair and pounded my face.

My face went with saliva and his pre cum I choked out slightly as he was so rough hitting the back of my throat making me gag slightly shortly enough he slammed his cock to the back of my throat as his warm sticky cum slid out.

He demanded I swallow so I did as he demanded he wiped my chin clean and he laid me down "your not finished yet " he smirked as he leant in licking and flicking my clit as he pinched and squeezed my breasts hard and rough soon enough I felt my climax coming and I finished on his face.

End of flashback

I sat on the couch in amazement "I need that again " I sighed.