My crush

College that one place every teen/early adult hates full of people doing drugs in bathrooms or sneaking in booze getting drunk on college nights coming in hung over and sleepy, it's always full of people making out in empty classrooms or hallways.

However despite all that and me hating college there's this one guy I absolutely have my eyes set on he's so attractive and hot he has beautiful golden brown eyes and dark brown hair he has a beautiful accent can't quite tell what though.

He drove me insane I could never focus in class all I thought about was positions I wanted him to throw me in.

I was sat in class in the back and Liam came in there guy I have a huge crush on, he came in late and he sat on the desk next to me I couldn't help but stare at him he caught me however and gave me a look I immediately turn away to face my desk.

I of all people went shy and I'm not a shy person but it seems I am with this guy can you blame me he's hot.

I find it so hard to focus I can't help but glance over at Liam he was still looking at me up and down he was moving a lot and I felt this urge of boldness.

So I spread my legs slightly so he could see my black thong peek out the front of my skirt, I saw him from the corner of my eye wriggle some more and just heard him low grunt he looked uncomfortable.

Didn't stop me though.

I continued to tease him all class knowing he had a boner growing under that baggy tee and shorts i faced him some more turning my body so he gets a better view I even slowly played with my clit on the top of my pants.

I saw him getting flustered and just then the bell rang so I sorted my skirt out and left as though nothing happened but little did I know what was coming.

The lesson had ended and I was alone in the hall way as people was on lunch break and someone masculine grabbed my arm I went to say something but he pinned my mouth shut with his hand.

It was Liam I was in for shit.

He roughly kissed up my neck sucking and leaving hickeys I felt the butterflies in my stomach re-appear.

I felt myself getting soaked I rubbed my legs together slightly for some friction but he placed his leg in between mine and stopped me . He picked me up I wrap my legs around his torso as he dragged us both away to the bathroom.

He took us into the male toilets locking the door so no one else comes in.

He placed me on the sides next to the sink as he kissed me all over he spread my legs apart as he teased me for teasing him.

He slowly flicked over my clit "so wet for me " he smirked looking me in the eyes, he pulled my pants of me throwing them on the floor.

He inserted his two fingers slowly as he pumped them in and out slightly curling them making me go feral.

I tried to push his hands down more to feel more but he refused I was whining at him "impatient" he grumbled in a low sexy voice.

I felt myself coming close it was painful how slow he was going and I felt it coming I gripped his shoulders hard and held back my moan as I came on his hand.

And without letting me rest he pulled his member free and lined himself up immediately thrusting in and out of me no chance for adjustment just pounding.

I was a moaning mess he picked me up and continued to thrust in me as he pinned me up the wall he sucked on my tits and pinched them.

After five minutes he bent me over the sink and inserted himself back in thrusting hard and rough hitting the end of my tunnel making me feel so good I felt another climax arriving.

And I came once again and he was getting faster until he finally came to inside me but he didn't stop he continued making me so sensitive and sore.

He nipped at my neck again sucking and leaving behind marks, he slapped a hand across my ass a few times making me flinch making me red and leaving his mark behind.

He stopped and sat me up helping me down he placed me in front of his cock where he  pushed himself in my mouth without a warning.

I began to suck as he thrusted in grabbing a fistful of my hair pushing my head down further he wanted it all, so I let him.

I choked a few times gagging when he hit my throat, he was grunting "that's it slut suck my dick " he moaned throwing back his head.

Soon enough he thrusted one last time and his liquid shot to the back of my throat he demanded I swallow his bitter juice "open " he demanded placing a finger on my chin so I stick out my tongue and show him I swallowed it.

"Good girl " he said as he tucked himself in and walked out he gave me a wink and left.