A side to you i never knew

I was at home with my brother he invited his friends around their names was Tom and bill they was twins one had dreads and the other black spiked hair almost like a hedgehog, I though it was adorable.

I'm so shy and nervous when it comes to new people or even people I know, I knew my brothers friends they always come around but I never really speak much or show my face unless I have to or they come when I'm downstairs but otherwise I hide in my room.

These two twins was very loud and boisterous but they did make me giggle I could hear them from upstairs having silly squabbles over games or joking with each other.

I was in the kitchen making myself a drink when the door bell rang which made my heart stop they wasn't due for another hour so I tried to hurry away while they greeted each other but my brother stopped me "Alisha come say hi" he said I stopped at the first step.

I turned around and cursed him internally giving him the death stare he knew my look and expressions I saw him gulp and smile awkwardly.

I said hi and made my way upstairs almost legging it upstairs, I opened the bedroom door and sat on my bed I was so hot so I put on my comfy shorts and tee flung my bra away I hated them.

I turned on my telly and watched some random videos that popped up.

After half an hour I heard someone talking "yeh " I wanted to be nosey so I opened my bedroom door but was bumped into by Tom and bill "sorry I thought this was the bathroom" Tom smiled

Bill did a awkward smile I smiled a nervous smile and tried to close the door but Toms hand stopped the door from closing so I looked up and saw Tom look at bill with a cheeky smirk and bill looked back at Tom and gave a small nod while smirking.

They both looked at me and came inside as I backed up bill locked the door behind them I looked at them shy and a bit scared "don't be shy darling " Tom said looking me up and down his eyes shooting to my breast where my nipples poked through.

"Bit cold love" he asked bitting his lip as bill also darted his eyes to my breasts.

I backed all the way up to my bed falling backwards "oh helping us out are you " bill smirked.

"Oh come on let us have you " Tom pleaded with puppy eyes "I need to feel you " bill said as his hands caressed my body slowly.

I felt my pussy throb and my stomach twirl and dance with butterflies as they touched me at the same time, bill kissed me on the lips without warning and his tongue trying to enter my mouth.

I don't know what came over me but I let him I also joined in.

I allowed them to touch up on me our tongues dancing around him trying to take control, Tom made his way behind me on the bed as I sat myself up again him watching bill and I make out.

Tom kissed my neck slow with passion and lust, he sucked my neck making  love bite he looked proud with his work I saw him in the mirror his hands snaking around to my breast where his hands crept underneath massaging them both occasionally squeezing my nipples earring a whine from me.

Bill pulled away and crawled onto the bed above me pulling his top of him revealing his star tattoo and sharp v line.

I felt myself getting wet and horny I couldn't help myself I don't know what happened but I grabbed bills head pulling him into a kiss I crept up slowly pushing him down I sat on his lap straddling him.

Feeling his hard dick growing under my pussy I started to grind a bit seeing him holding on moans a small patch of pre cum was visible on his shorts.

I lifted my top up over my head showing them my breasts Tom watching in amazement I gestured him to come closer so he crawled over to me on his knees I kissed him as I grinded on bill.

Bills hands shot straight to my breasts as I pulled away from Tom who picked me up and laid me down on my back he wasted no time pulling of my shorts with my pants leaving me naked.

Tom rubbed circle around my clit making me squirm and moan, I didn't need to hold them in because my brother had to go to the shops meaning we didn't have long.

Bill began to strip leaving him in just his boxers he came over and started to suck and bite on my nipples making me wriggle but Tom had a strong grip on me.

He placed his head between my thighs hooking them to hold me in place while he sucked and circled my clit I moaned his name which edged him.

He pulled away just before I could cum which made me mad I got up and pushed Tom down sitting on his lap my pussy grinding on his clothes dick just fun fabric keeping his dick from entering me.

I kissed him rough feeling bills hands caress my ass he slapped it making me suck in a breath, I got of Tom and wasted no time I pulled his boxers of revealing his huge dick.

I grabbed it with two hands and began to lick the tip removing pre cum slowly taking his length but by bit making him moan impatiently.

I took as much as I could and palmed the remaining length with my hands, I bobbed my head up and down feeling him twitch his hands grabbed my hair pushing my head down further which made me gag as he was about to cum I took my mouth of and pumped his cock his cum shot out onto my tongue and face.

I licked it of what I could reach using my had to wipe the remaining away then licking my fingers "there aside to you I never knew about " he moaned out of breath.

I pushed bill down flat on his back I pulled his boxers off seductively as I threw them away I hovered above his dick on my knees either side of him.

He was impatient I could tell he was biting his lip eager for my hole, I slowly lowered myself his tip rubbing on my entrance his hands grabbed my waist lowering me onto his dick.

I was slowly bouncing on his cock making me grunt his hands gripping my ass occasionally leaving a slap which I loved I wanted more.

I began to pick up my pace Tom coming behind me lining himself up with my other hole as I leant onto bill my breast on his chest, I kissed him roughly as Tom entered me.

I moaned out loud resting my face in bills neck as bill held my cheeks for Tom who was not slowing down he pounded me hard while I rocked back and forth on bills dick.

I was a moaning mess bill kissed me with lust and passion his tongue forcing itself inside my mouth soon enough I felt my climax coming and soon I came on bills cock but they kept going making me weak and sensitive.

Soon after bill came inside me I laid on top of him while Tom pounded me still leaving bills cock inside me, with one last deep thrust I yelped as Tom came inside me also he pulled out and sat down pleased with his mess.

I slowly pulled myself of bill laying next to him out of breath and sore.

"Truly a side to you I never knew " Tom said with a smirk "I'll say I like this one " bill smirked.