Valentine's day treat

It's Valentine's Day the one day a year where I get to be sexy and free treat my husband bill and get chocolate and flowers from my husband, and today I was going to give the best and have the best Valentine's Day.

I threw on my sexiest lingerie outfit which was an emerald green lace dress see through of course had cute little bows on the nipples and a matching thong to go perfectly with my black hair.

I added some sexy emerald stilettos heels and touched up my makeup, I lay in bed with can of whipped cream and chocolate waiting for my husband to come home from work.

I heard the car pull into the drive so I cued the romantic music and dimmed the lights turning  on the red leds.

I heard the door twist open and I posed on the bed trying to be as sexy as I could he came in throwing his brief case down "oh for me " he said in his sexy voice "yes sir " I said in my sexy voice.

He undone his tie slowly hanging it up on the table, he unbuttoned his shirt throwing it aside and kicked off his shoes next to the bed stripping his trousers of flinging them away.

As he slowly crept onto the bed taking the whip cream can giving it a shake and squirting some on my thighs, he came in between them licking it off.

He was slow and passionate but his eyes were full of lust and need, he squirted some more on my clothes breasts again kicking the cream off.

"This needs to go " he said pulling at the straps of my lingerie dress so I sat up right slowly taking my arms out then pulling it up over my head freeing my body.

I sat back down and slowly pulled of my thong lifted myself up slightly to get them off all while he watched in amazement.

He came closer again "much better " he smirked while he squinted some whipped cream onto my breast again sucking and licking it away repeating the process all the way down my body till he reached my pussy.

He threw the can aside no idea where all we heard was rolling.

"This is going to slow I can't wait no more " he said grabbing some stuff in a box he brought them over as he sat back down he pulled out two sets of hand cuffs pink and fluffy he flipped me over roughly on my stomach.

He placed the cold metal cuffs onto my wrists behind my back, then he moved to my ankles where he cuffed them together.

I had no control, he did.

He lifted my ass up grabbing a silver gem thing I didn't know what that was until he shoved it in my ass it was sore and painful for a start but soon I adjusted.

He was lining himself up with my pussy entrance he teased the tip of the entrance by rubbing his tip up and down slowly before rushing himself into me all the way he waited a moment before starting to thrust in and out slowly.

I was moaning his name over and over "bill " as he was doing low grunts getting rougher he slapped my ass hard with a sting I flinched and sighed hard before moaning bitting my lip.

He was close I could tell he was getting slower and more sloppy he pulled out and flipped me up so I'm on my knees he pushed my head straight on to his dick where he demanded I sucked so I obeyed.

I sucked slowly taking as much as I could in it was harder since my hands was tied so bill undone the cuffs I pulled my arms around and wrapped my hands around his throbbing dick.

I licked sucked and twisted which made his legs buckle now and then, his hands grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed my head down more.

He grunted louder and I knew he was going to come and as he did he came down my throat "swallow princess " he demanded I did just that.

I opened my mouth as proof and he was satisfied but he knew I was not I haven't came yet so he pushed me flat on my back opening the ankles cuffs.

He licked at my clit and sucked all while he entered his fingers two, he pumped them in and out fast while he licked and sucked my clit making me moan my thighs crushing his head as he went deeper.

Chills went through me as I laid there moaning as my hot husband was between my legs.

Soon enough I came on his face I let out one last moan before relaxing myself.

He came up wiping his face and flopping beside me "so when's round two " he smirked