Mr popular

Mr kaulitz the one boy driving every girl mad for him he's popular, he's tall, he's so handsome and his abs oh my god the abs everyone goes crazy.

He's the popular guy everyone looks up to also fears him he has a way with girls more of a reputation he holds which is he sleeps with nearly every girl mostly popular and pretty ones.

I knew I wouldn't stand a chance so I backed myself far away but always ends up drawn in staring at him in his shorts and tee during pe his braids is my fave hairstyle aside the dreads of course.

It was the weekend and I was in town with two of my friends Amelia and jaya that's when we bumped into mr popular as we called him.

I bumped straight into him my drink splashed over me and some on him and I began to interment freak out.

This could ruin my reputation more

"Oh my god I'm sorry " I said panicking "it's alright no problem " he said he was so nice.

I grabbed a napkin and began to wipe the juice of his lower shirt not realising how close I was to his dick.

I accidentally wiped over his crotch without realising, I just tired to get the juice off.

He pulled back a bit and stared at me with this one look I couldn't read if he was angry or horny.

Anyway he grabbed my arm and pulled me along into a shop he grabbed two items and took me to the changing rooms he pushed me into a room and locked the door.

"What-" he cut me of before I could finish with a rough kiss his hands pinned me up with wall either side of me I felt his boner against me as he pushed himself into me slowly grinding against me.

I was blushing so hard he moved away to my neck where he sucked and nipped at the skin making me moan so he grabbed a piece of clothings and made a makeshift gag he tied it around my mouth.

"To stop you screaming princess " he smirked I felt so nervous he spun me around pushing me up the wall he lifted my skirt up and pushed my thong to the side "pretty view for a pretty lady shame though these would look better on my bedroom floor " he whispered in my ear so seductively.

I heard him unbuckling his pants I couldn't believe this was happening the hot popular guy is about to fuck me.

He lined himself up with my entrance thrusting in slowly for a start but soon enough he got faster he picked up his pace and pattern thrusting deep and fast hitting my spot over and over making my legs shake.

He was low grunting into my ear which turned me on I felt my climax coming I moaned into the cloth and came on his dick he pulled out and stroked his cock before shooting his cum onto my ass he moaned one last time and stood up straight grabbing the cloth from round my mouth to wipe the cum of my back.

"Next time me and you my room " he smirked.