the substitute

!! The teacher is 24 and the student is 20 !!

It was another day in college I was behind in all my coursework, homework was piling up and my class grades was dropping rapidly I was failing. I skipped classes a lot to go to parties get wasted and not go the next day due to hangovers.

Anyway it was another day in college I arrived late as usual but to a different seating plan and a new substitute I just scoffed and asked where my seat was and he pointed to the very front desk, why I hate the front.

I sighed and sat down alone while everyone else was in pairs towards the middle and back areas I slouched in my chair as he set us all work to do but while everyone else was working away he came over to me his hands on the desk face to face with me I felt my heart skip beats unable  to tell if I'm scared or turned on.

After all he was hot average height jet black hair with these amazing green eyes which complimented his hair perfectly

?:" your grades are way to low so you will be tutored "

He said with a blank face

Me:"why"

?:"later after college be at my place "

He said walking if before I could get a word in I just sighed and stared at the paper in front of me bored I looked around everyone focused on work I sigh and look at the clock waiting for the bell to ring for dismissal.

I caught the substitute staring at me but his eyes was down he was staring at my chest which was slightly exposed he wriggled in his seat and I opened my legs slightly enough to see my underwear.

He coughed a nervous cough as he stared at me while wriggling around in his chair all the other students was chatting and working so I slowly guided my hand down to my underwear circling around my clit on top of the thin fabric.

?:"okay that's all for today "

Students:"the bell hasn't rang "

?:" it doesn't matter it's only ten minutes "

The class gathered their belongings and began to leave, I decided to follow but the teacher eyed me and motioned for me to stay put.

I sigh and sat down he shut the door locking it and closed the blinds right he came over to the desk pushing the table to the side as I saw his bulge throb under his tight trousers

?:"you can't tease me like that doll"

He said as his finger held my chin up making me look him in the eyes

Me:"do what sir?"

I said innocently which edged him further as he grunted and kissed me roughly I was a bit surprised but I allowed it he was so hot, I kissed him back standing up slowly as I did so.

I felt a boost of confidence rush through me as I pushed him back into his desk his hands gripping the desk his veins visible, I unbutton his shirt slightly his chest visible toned and tan.

My hands caressed his arms feeling his muscles he stared at me into my eyes not breaking contact his smirk appeared on his face as I began to loose the confidence this is where he took the chance, he flipped us around he picked me up and sat me on the desk spreading my legs open moving my pants to the side.

He wasted no time in doing this, he circled my clit slowly making me grind back and forth against his hand, he pulled away the loss of contact making me agitated I groan

?:"don't be so impatient love"

He said as he slowly unbuckled his belt his trousers fell to the floor still around his ankles

Me:"hurry up I've got another class and so do you "

I whisper yell

?:"very true so be quiet don't be loud if you want this to last doll"

He made me blush as he pulled me forward by my thighs his hands hooked under then tight hoisting my legs up in the air on his shoulders as he lined himself up with my opening.

Without warning he thrusted into me I gasped his hand shot to my mouth covering it keeping me quiet as I gripped onto the desk tightly my knuckles turned white as he thrusted in and out of me fast and deep.

Hitting my spot over and over again my head fell back and my eyes rolled as he thrusted into me hoisting my legs higher to go deeper.

He looked above me at the time

?:"shit"

He grunted as he thrusted faster and harder until he finally pulled out and came on my lower belly he grunted and paused to catch his breath before re-dressing himself.

I jumped off the desk cleaned myself up and sorted my pants out brushed my hair through with my fingers as though nothing happened.

I left the classroom and smiled at the substitute who closed the door behind me.