Public display

Me and my best friend was Kayla was at a restaurant with her family they invited me over for dinner with them to get to know me and for me to get to know them, at first I wanted to decline I was nervous she has such a hot brother.

I came anyway It was a fancy restaurant so I wore my dark blue silk dress and heels done my hair and makeup to look elegant but not to much where I'm trying hard I didn't want them to see that.

We was sat in a closed booth in a rectangle shape table I was sat at the back at the top of the table and Kayla was sat on the left of me and her brother jay the right of me I felt so nervous.

I felt myself getting flustered so drank some water but I spilled some on my dress making me sigh, jay passed me napkins and I took them thanking him.

I began to wipe my dress but so did he wiped my thighs but his hand was trailing closer up my thigh making me now very much blush.

I held my breath for a moment then he moved away making me able to let my breath go.

Half way through the meal jay placed his hand on my upper thigh I shook it of and continued to listen to Kayla's parents but jays hand slipped up to high.

His hand found its way to my clothed heat where he slowly circled around.

I took a breath and looked at him staring into his soul.

He moved my underwear to the side making my heart beat fast no one could see what he was doing due to the table cloth and his parents being further down the table.

He rubbed my clot getting faster as his mother began to talk to me but I couldn't speak without moaning I hit my tongue tasing blood.

I stuttered as I spoke "what's wrong dear" she asked "I-i just f-feel hot " I managed to get out hoping she would buy this hopeless lie.

She gave me a funny look and continued to talk to her husband and Kayla I exhaled deeply as jay inserted his fingers curling them as he pumped.

I bit my tongue more I tasted the metal taste of blood I took a sip of water and glared at jay, he was so attractive and I wanted him so bad but here no .

I felt myself coming close to finishing I gripped his thigh hard digging in my nails in as I tried to close my legs.

I jolted forward knocking the table "you ok " Kayla asked "y-yeh " I whispered she gave me a look of confusion.

I came on his fingers and managed to relax myself as jay pulled away grabbing a napkin.

I saw an opportunity to do the same to him so I took it there and then, I placed my hand on his hard dick and stroked it through his jeans.

I unzipped his jeans slowly and freed his member out his boxers then his jeans and I palmed his dick slowly then I began to pick up my pace.

I started to pump him faster teasing the tip as I stroked my thumb across the pre cum.

I saw him start to sweat and his hands gripping the cushioning next to him his knuckles turning white.

He did a fake cough to cover his grunting his hips began to buck up luckily no one saw they occasionally looked over and gave a look.

Jay was so hot being under my control I just wanted to fuck him hard right now.

I felt his hot cum squirt out and drip down my hand I let him go as he sorted himself tucking it away.

He looked at me and smirked he mouthed something I didn't understand for a start but I soon caught on "me you bathroom now " I blushed and told Kayla I was heading to the bathroom and soon after jay would say the same.