The movies

"Come on babe hurry we will be late " I yelled up the stairs to my boyfriend who takes forever to get ready as long as a girl probably longer, "I'm coming " he yelled back "you said that half an hour ago" I yelled back up rolling my eyes.

I could hear the hairspray he uses so much that man goes through so many cans costing us a fortune he has this amazing hair though so thick I'd say just below shoulder length it's black with blonde streaks he always spikes it up I call him sonic the hedgehog, he don't approve.

He finally comes downstairs "woohoo finally" I joked "ha ha ha " he smiled rolling his eyes he wrapped an arm around me pulling me into a hug this man made me weak and he knew that.

He let me go and we made our way over to the car he wanted to drive so I tossed the keys he locked up the house then unlocked the car we got in and made our way over to the cinema.

Time skip

We arrived at the cinema bill wanted popcorn so did I so we raced tot eh counter knowing only five minutes until show time so we ordered and made our way to our room which was screen 6.

We walked in it was dark and we had to try find our seats the movie had already started it wasn't even busy but we found our seats at the back in the middle everyone had front seats or middle we loved the back for better view and more if you get me.

The movie had started i was dipping into the popcorn bucket when I dropped some on bills lap I leant down and picked them up looking at bill our eyes latched his beautiful dark eyes examined me his lips looked soft.

I couldn't resist I leant in my hand resting on his thigh my other on his face as I leant in for the kiss he did also we kissed he kissed with such passion and lust he made me crazy my stomach pumped with butterflies.

My pussy throbbing growing wet just from kissing this man he's so attractive his eyes his lips he's perfection his hands grabbed my face as he was getting horny I could tell the way he was aggressively kissing me and needy.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his bow erect cock I wanted him I needed him right now, he pulled away kissing my neck he stared at my cleavage poking and spilling out my top, I lowered myself onto the floor in between his legs slowly freeing his dick from his pants and boxers.

He bit his lip as I slowly palmed his cock locking the tip gently before lowering my head on his tip slowly going down on his length but with the remaining length I couldn't take I palmed.

He was biting his lip holding in moans he occasionally let out breathy grunts but no one could hear over the loud sound from the screen, I felt him twitching his hips bucking up wards his hands reaching my head resting there pushing my head down wanting to reach my throat.

And with a finally push he came in my mouth he relaxed himself tucking himself away as I sat on the seat "my turn " he smirked as his hand slipped up my skirt pushing my panties aside so he had better access.

He slowly circled his fingers around my clit making me let out breathy moans of pleasure, he inserted his fingers I grabbed his hand pushing him deeper while leaning on his shoulder. He looked at me and smirked leaning in for a kiss.

I moaned against his lips making him go faster I was ready for coming but he stopped I whined at the loss of contact but he got on his knees and pushing my legs apart as he wasted no time eating me out his tongue flicking and doing circles around my clit as his fingers entered me again.

He picked up his pace I was rocking my hips against him my thighs crushing his head as I tried to hold in moans, soon enough I came my grip on bill released as he wiped him mouth sitting beside me again.

"Don't worry babe we will finish this later " he whispered in my ear in a sexy seductive voice his hand on my inner thigh as I placed mine on his inner thigh.