Vacation sex

"Wake your ass up I wanna go to the pool" I yelled as I was putting on my two piece bikini set alright alright " he mumbled getting out of bed stumbling over to find his swim shorts.

As he was changing I peaked out the corner of my eye my best friend was so damn attractive he had the perfect body, perfect black hair and bright blue eyes.

My eyes darted down to his v line and happy trail making me feel something butterflies as I continue to see him stretch.

"Ready yet " I said standing near the door "yes" he sighed grabbing his towel and soon enough we left our hotel room making our way down to the pool, we was pretty high up so we took the lift and I bit my lip as I stared at his abs and happy trail I wanted to pounce on him.

I just bit my lip and faced forward not realising he was also staring at me I slowly turn to look at him as he gave me a smirk.

He stood closer to me and he grabbed my face as he roughly smashed his lips onto mine kissing me his hands grabbing my ass but the lift dinged and it was our stop.

So we let each other go and acted as though it never happened.

We reached the pool and laid out our towel onto the sun beds and he got on the bed and relaxed as  I jumped into the pool I popped back up and brushed my hair from my face and I looked down noticing my bikini top was no longer on me but at the bottom of the pool.

I covered my chest while signalling for him to come over, he looked at me and walked over as I swam to the edge of the pool he bent down "what's up" he said confused "my top is gone "
I said with panic but he smiled and looked down

"Oi " I said covering myself  "help me" I said as he pulled me out the pool and stood in front of me hugging me as we walked back to the sun bed he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me but when I moved my arms to grab it he looked directly at my breasts.

I wrapped myself up "let's go" I sighed as we walked up to the room we grabbed the lift and he didn't hesitate to push me back and kiss me again his hands on my ass but one moved up to my breasts as he played with them and squeezed them making me moan out against his lips.

His body pushed against mine as I felt his hard dick throb through his shorts he stoped as we reached our floor, getting out and running to the room he pushed me in again throwing the towel of of me and pushed me onto the bed towering above me as he kissed me again moving to my neck bitting and sucking leaving behind marks.

He pulled my bikini bottoms of throwing them on the floor as he removed his own shorts his hard dick rubbed against my folds making me wet and eager as he teased me. I was eager so I pushed him back down as I now towered above him hovering above his dick.

He smirked as his hands found my hips and pushed me down onto his dick no warning he continued to push until I couldn't go no further and I began to rock my hips back and forth as his hands guided my hips at the pace he wanted.

I began to now bounce up and down onto his dick with the help of him guiding me I felt exhausted so he flipped us over and began to thrust in and out of me while grabbing my legs picking them up above his shoulders his hands now gripping at my hips tight my moans filling the room.

His hand s now trailed up my body to my breasts where he played with them his cold hands pinched my nipple as he leant down and began to kiss me again my neck leaving behind more marks before reaching my lips.

His tongue entered my mouth fighting for dominance, he then pulled away and moved to my breast where he licked and teased my nipples teasing me again.

He began to grunt low and deep as his thrusting was getting sloppy and slow he thrusted hard one last time which made me yell out as he came and I came on his dick.

He pulled out of me and flipped beside me as we panted catching our breaths "best vacation sex "
He moaned out.