Christen the new sheets

Me and my boyfriend went shopping today we brought some new sheets they was silk made my skin feel so good and I just wanted more so I brought two lots since I only have one set at home.

We was at home and was putting on the new sheets when my boyfriend came behind me pushing himself into me "what do you say about christening the new sheets babe " he whispered in my ear which he knew made me nuts.

I turned around grabbing his face kissing him while also pulling him on top of me, he towered above me his top was immediately taken of revealing his toned abs.

My hands caressed his body as he slipped of mine massaging my breasts.

"I wanna try something " he smirked "oh yeah " I questioned

He reached into a draw he pulled out a blindfold handcuffs for both ankles and hands and also a gag thing my face dropped but I also felt so flushed.

I looked at him as he smirked "all fours now " he demanded so I did just that.

He placed the cold cuffs onto my ankles making me sigh at how cold they was we never use them, he then put another pair on my hands before grabbing the piece of cloth and tying it around my eyes I couldn't see a thing. And finally he added the gag.

I was on all fours on the bed blind and tied and unable to speak,I was excited and ready.

I felt him slide something across my ass it felt like rubbery and then I felt a sting as he slapped me with a whip twice making me scream against the gag so it came out muffled as I jolted forward

"Be a good girl" he said as I heard him unbuckling his jeans throwing them onto the floor then slowly climbing back onto the bed behind me his hands squeezing at my ass.

He was liking himself up with my entrance teasing me slowly rubbing his tip up and down my entrance making me impatient without a warning he thrusted into me fast and deep.

His hands struck my ass a few time leaving a red mark and a stinging sensation making me groan against the gag, his hands reached around to my breast where he squeezed the nipple it was painful he then began to massage them both with a few squeezes.

Soon enough he did a final thrust deep making my scream muffled from the gag as he pulled out he flipped me aggressively his hands all over my body as he leant down and began to slowly lick circles around my clit making needy as he ate me out he added his fingers and soon I came all over him.