Halloween trick or treat

It was Halloween night I was home alone with my best friend and his friend, I had invited them around for our Halloween tradition which was very Halloween since we was 5 we would dress up and answer the door to trick or treaters.

We loved to scare them Johnnie would hold the candy bowl and Jake would be hiding around the corner and jump out at the guests, meanwhile me I just dressed up and played sexy.

It was late this night I was feeling horny I checked to see if everyone was asleep I peeked in johnnies room asleep, I peeked in Jake's asleep. So I took the chance to please myself.

I went back to my room closed the door and wasted no time I stripped my sexy bra and thong across the floor with my clothes as I reached for my draw grabbing my fave toys then climbing onto my bed laying naked.

I turned my vibrator on to full spreading my legs placing it on my clit biting my lip holding in moans as I squirmed but i accidentally let out a loud moan not caring in the moment I let loose I was moaning like crazy.

That's when the door opened and two voices could be heard making me stop I sat up and pulled the covers over me.

"What the hell" I yelled "we could say the same your so loud" Jake laughed I was just silent "did you finish " Jake asked as Johnnie just stared "yeh " I lied hoping they would leave "don't lie " Jake said coming closer

Johnnie came over also pulling the covers of me picking up the toy placing it back on my clit turning it on full making me moan as Jake kissed me.

He took of his pants leaving him bare I grabbed his hard dick and palmed him as Johnnie was teasing me soon enough I came and Johnnie stopped, he came close and began to kiss me roughly as I palmed Jake making him cum on my face "your turn Johnnie " Jake said

Johnnie and Jake switched and I began to palm Johnnie his low grunts turned me on again as Jake kissed me playing with my breasts.

Soon enough I felt Johnnie twitch and with a grunt he came on my face also, Johnnie grabbed a tissue and wiped my face before they both left Jake said "if it wasn't so late I'd pound you with Johnnie " which made me blush.