Night out in vegas

It was a Saturday night in vegas with my best friend Lana, I moved to vegas about a year ago to be with my friend Lana we met online and chatted everyday until I decided to move to vegas so every Saturday night me and Lana go clubbing in this fancy club in town not far from our hours a few blocks away.

I always look forward to these nights outs one to get out and have fun and two to get laid by this super hot guy I keep seeing, he always attends this club on a Saturday night he's with a guy I presume his friend he was tall had black hair fluffed in a emo hair cut he had this pale complexion.

He had these funky tattoos on his neck and arm his chest tattoo was peeking out slightly I always wondered if he had more I couldn't see, but anyway he was so hot I wanted him bad I wanted him to rail me.

So today I wanted to make a move so I decided to dress up more sexy so I wore my classic black figure hugging dress in black silky and smooth, heels that are chunky I hate the thin stilettos type shoe I only wear chunky.

The dress was just long enough to cover my ass but if I bend I will be exposed, the dress was a v cut showing of my cleavage the straps had silver gems on them and my heels was a velvet material.

I straightened my long black hair and did my makeup with a black Smokey eye look and a gloss lip.

I took a last look and some mirror selfies before leaving grabbing my purse and left locking up behind me the cab was already here so I hopped in.

We reached the club I payed the guy and walked up to the queue it wasn't long the bouncer was checking everyone's id and stamping their hand which meant if they was to leave outside and come back they don't need to join the queue again.

It was my turn I held my hand out and he stamped me opening the door for me I was immediately hit by the smell of alcohol and blinding lights that darted around the room. I looked around to see if I could spot the guy but no luck.

I grabbed a seat at the bar and went to order my drink getting a strong vodka and coke, then just as I was about to pay a guy stopped me his hand on my arm as he handed the bartender the cash I turn to see the guy I wanted so bad.

He grabbed a seat next to me and payed for me as I sipped on my booze.

"So pretty lady what's your name " he smirked "y/n " I smiled looking into his blue eyes "hm" he hummed taking a sip of my drink "mines Johnnie"

Time skip

I was wasted at this point so was he we went to the dance floor I went in front of him swaying my hips as his hands was on my waist, I bent down slightly my thong on show I could feel his eyes pierce through me.

I felt myself get turned on so I shoved my ass against him slowly lifting up I spun around to face him our bodies pressed up one another, our lips inches part his hands snaking up my body to my face .

Leaning down to my face as he kissed me our lips smashed together his tongue entering my mouth as we made out his hands now on my ass "let's take this some place else " he whispered into my ear in a seductive manner.

He dragged me along with him I was smirking as we found an empty back room he locked the door pushing me into a desk he kissed me roughly but with passion and lust his hands caressing my body as mine did his.

He leant me back on the desk i was leaning on my elbows as I swiped my leg up to his hard cock seductively making him low grunt.

His hands pulled my dress up to gain a better view of my heat he admired my black thong his hands all over my body he unbuckled his belt his jeans thrown on the floor I sat up on the desk and kissed him again I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up.

His hand supported me holding me up by my ass as he backed up to a mattress on the floor he threw me on gently towering over me, he pulled my thong of as he pulled his hard dick out he lined himself up and smirked as I bit my lip.

He thrusted shield in slowly going slow for a start but picking up the pace soon enough.

He flipped us over so I'm on top I began to ride back and forth on his cock moaning as he played with my breasts I began to start bouncing on his cock as he thrusted up into me.

My body flopping forward while still riding my hands scratching at his chest leaving scratch marks behind, he was moaning in his deep sexy voice.

His hands was squeezing my ass slapping leaving me with a sting soon enough I felt myself coming close I grabbed his chest as I came on his dick I started to ride out my high slowly but he wasn't done.

He flipped us back and began to pound me hard and fast and after a minute he came inside me "hope your on the pill" he whispered out of breath.