𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧

Hey guys myself Sam so this is my first story and this is introduction of male leads and the rajput family 😉

~ADVIK RAJPUT

HE is the most handsome and richest ceo bachelor of India and more other world famous companies he is not only ceo also a king of underworld. His age is 27. Girls never used to leave a chance to come closer to him but he didn't even look at them but one girl made him obsessed with her looks.

~SHAURYA RAJPUT

THE second child of Rajput family and younger brother of advik. He is good in nature only for his family not for the world. He is known as the rudest ceo of India.HIS age is 26 No one dares to speak in front of him but one girl's silence can scratch his nights sleep.

~SIDDHANT RAJPUT

He is the third child of Rajput family and the most dangerous guy ever. He is 5 months younger than shaurya.He used to play with people's life only just for a single mistake. Whatever he wants he gets it. His age is 26. He is like shaurya good for family but sometimes he isn't even good for his own family.

~ABHAY RAJPUT

ON which thing his eyes laid that thing is his. He is the fourth child of Rajput family. He is kinda introvert type .his age is 25.

Raghav rajput

He is the head of Rajput family and father of Advik and Shaurya. He knows what his sons do but he never interpreted them.

Malini rajput

The wife of raghav rajput. She always wants a daughter she always wants to make her daughter in law as her daughter.

Priya rajput

The only sister of the Rajput brother and daughter of abhinav.

Abhinav rajput

He is the father of siddhant and abhay. He is brother of Raghav rajput. Ceo of Rajput interceptors

Sonali rajput

The wife of abhinav rajput and sister of Malini. She has a cute and understanding nature.

(Only some people knows the real side of Rajput for world the are business but on other side they are mafias also. In the Rajput family their mothers don't know that their sons play with people's lives.)