𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-01

So guys let's start the story!

At girls room

Guys it's 11:20! How much time did you take to getting ready ? Vedika says

Di yrr just 2 minutes! Bhumi says

2 minutes kh ke adha ghanta ho gya h isko! Sakshi says

Vo madam kha h ? Vedika says

She is sitting in the car di. Sakshi says

Let's go ! Bhumi says

They all are reached at there location.

Ready ? Bhumi asked

Fully! Sakshi says in a loud voice

All of them entered in the club

Di it feels so good!! Manya says to vedika

Yup mannu. vedika says

The bhumi came and holds vedika hands and asked ' di come and dance na ' vedika says 'ok baby'

Vedika and bhumi start dancing on the song 'kar gyi chul'

On the other hand let's see what rajput brothers are doing?

When we are going to leave shaurya? Advik asked in a lazy voice.

Bhai I don't know but I m little enjoying this. Shaurya said to advik

Siddhant says 'bhai dekho na kitni sunder sunder ladkiyan aayi Hui h dekh lo khai in me se hi koi meri future bhabhi na ho ?

shut up ! Advik said in an irritating voice.

Advik start looking the whole club but his eyes stopped at a girl who is dancing on the dance floor with a girl then she start going towards the seats and she sit there with two young girl. She is wearing a golden sequin dress with ankle strap heels. she left her hair open.(she is vedika)

(she is vedika)

Vedika outfit

Vedika outfit

She is sitting on the couch and then she removed her heel and start rubbing her heel. Advik can't take her eyes off from that girl.

Bhai kha kho gye ap ? Shaurya asked while moving advik Little

No nothing nothing! Advik said to shaurya.

Vedika pov

Ahh! My foots are hurting a lot!! I said while frustrating.

Arey di it's okay just have the drink. Sakshi says

I wear my heels again and take the glass from the table and I look at the bhumi while taking the sips of my drink.she is still dancing.

Di I m also going to give company to bhumi di in dance! Manya said to me and I nodded. Manya placed her drink on the tabled and start walking to the dance floor.

Manya is wearing a dark pink colour dress with some jewellery.

No one can think that this hot girl is a teacher! Sakshi said

You are right! I laughed with sakshi

Advik pov

I don't know what happened to me when I see that girl I can't take my eyes off to her. I hurriedly took out my phone out and clicks a picture of that girl. I know that is not good to take anyone's picture without the person's permission but soon as soon she is going to be mine ! I said it in my mind.

Bhai koi ladki pasand aa gyi kya Jo bar bar us side dekh rhe ho ? Abhay teased me.

You go with sidhant Mera dimag mat kha ! I said

Bhai for ur kind information we have to leave right now because mom is calling us ! Abhay said to me

Chachi seh kh 20 minutes me aa rhe h hum ! I said to abhay. He nodded and goes to call Chachi. I moved my head to see her again but she is getting ready to going! She picked her bag and 3 other girls are also going to leave with her. She is taking one of them.

I hurriedly move towards my brothers

'lets leave' I said to them they nodded and start walking with me.

At parking lot.

Vedika is talking to bhumi. Then they all see 4 mans walking with them on the other side. At this moment vedika looked on the other side and she made a eye contact with advik.

She almost skipped a heartbeat of her heart. Then she hurriedly look towards the bhumi who is running towards a black Mercedes bare foot and her heels are in her hands.

Bhumi said in lower voice 'vedi' but vedika can't listen to her.

Then bhumi shouted 'vedikaa' vedika hurriedly look at her and said ' what happened ' while moving towards bhumi.

Bhumi said 'open the car jaldi mere par dukh rhe h ' vedika opened the car and bhumi sit inside the car and then sakshi and Manya also sit in the car .

Vedika is going to drive because she is not drunk she goes to the other side of car and opened the gate.

The car of advik is parked beside the car of vedika.

She sits in the car and started the car and advik is looking at the vedika's car. He is looking at the car until it get out of the club's parking.

Then he also started the car and goes to the rajput mansion (their house )

So guys this is the chapter ! I hope you like it please vote! And comment down do uh like this chapter or not ?