𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-24

Karan came out of the washroom and found the room empty, his blood boiled. He call someone and instruct them to find palak as soon as possible otherwise they will loose their life.

“you didn't do good 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 by leaving from here ”

Karan thought and Strom out of the room. By saying the security he checked up the cameras. No one refused him as it was abhay's hotel.

He saw palak going out of the hotel and moved towards her house direction. A smrik came on his lips.
.
.

Palak rings the door bell of her house, her step sister (Kanika ) opens the door she is about to close the door on palak face but stops looking at palak's neck. Palak moved inside the house.

“Mummy !! Mummy!!!!”
Kanika shouted and palak's dad and stepmom came in the hall.

“Mummy this whore came here after sleeping with someone,Look at her neck ”
Kanika spoke while smiling like a devil. Palak got nervous after thinking what would happen with her now.

Palak's step mom looked at her with shock expression. After few seconds palak was lying on the floor her hand is on her cheek. Her dad slaps her, palak step mom holds her hair and drags her out of the house.

“Get out of my house you fucking bitch ”
Palak's step mom threw palak's purse and closed the door. Palak got up from the floor and started banging the door,she rang the door bell but no one opened the door.

She took the car keys from her purse and moved towards the car she is about to open the door of car suddenly somebody put handkerchief on her mouth and darkness came in her eyes.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Manya is walking in the corridor of college. Students are wishing her and she wishes them back with a smile.She is wearing a co-ord set of black colour.

She entered in the staff room, all teachers are discussing something she asked them what they are discussing about.

“Manya mam you didn't know the new owner of college, is coming today ! ”

One of the teacher told manya. Manya nodded her head in agreement.

“Manya mam the new principal is calling you to their office ”
One peon said to Manya. Manya went to the principal's office.

She knocked on the door,a rude and husky voice came “Come in ”

Manya moved inside looking inside the office her eyes widened. Abhay is sitting on the principal's chair while playing with paperweight it looks like he is waiting for her only. Abhay signs Manya to sit on the chair but she didn't sit there.

“What are you doing here abhay!”
Manya shouted on abhay. Abhay get up from the chair and moved towards the Manya.

He slide the hair stands which are falling on her face. She pushed him by which abhay moved back. He holds her nape and pressed his lips on her, Manya put her hands on his shoulder to push him. He left her after 15 minutes.

“Why did you block me ?”
Abhay asked caressing her cheek lovely with his thumb. Manya turned her face into other direction.

“My choice ”
Manya answered.

“But you are mine, it's your last warning if you don't unblock you have to see my anger, babygirl ”
Abhay said and kissed her cheek. He started moving his hand under her top while eating her neck. Tears are started falling from her eyes. Abhay looked at her face.

Shit abhay! You have to control yourself she is a little baby infront of you!

Abhay remove his hand from inside her top and caressed her head lightly, Manya pushed him and goes out of the cabin.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

All of the family members are having breakfast in rajput mansion. Shaurya and abhay are not there.

“vedi, when are you going to your house for pagpheera rasam ? ”
Malini asked vedika.

“Mumma I'm leaving in afternoon ”
Vedika spoke while ignoring advik who is giving gare to vedika.

“And you will come back tonight!”
Advik exclaimed and took one sip of juice from the glass.

“I will come after 5 days mumma!”
Vedika replied to Malini while narrowing her eyes looking at advik.

“You will come tonight!”

“Bhabhiiii! Bhabhiii!!!"
Siddhant and Priya started hooting for vedika then vedika replied.

“I will not! And why do you think that I will obey you I'm not a 6 year old kid! ”

“Because it's my choice so you have to come tonight ”

“I will not ! ”

Vedika replied and started eating her breakfast again. Advik can't do anything so he also started eating his breakfast.

“Vedika don't you have manners how to talk your husband ”
Anushka said to vedika. Vedika looked at her for few seconds then spoke.

“He is my husband so you don't need to tell me how can I talk to my husband ’’
Vedika replied while getting up from her seat and she left for room , advik also followed her.

Advik entered inside the room he saw vedika opening a drawer of side table and came near advik.

She passes advik's wallet and his phone to him. He takes them from her hands, vedika is about to leave the room but advik pull her by her waist.

Advik's hot breath is falling on her neck. Advik kissed her temple and turn her, he placed his lips on her lips and started kissing her deeply.

After 8 mins he left her lips and kissed her cheek, vedika kissed his cheek also. Vedika start removing his hand from her waist but it seems like he is not in mood to leave her.

“mr.rajput leave me I'm getting late for hospital and you are also getting late for office”
Vedika said caressing his cheek with her thumb. Advik nodded and they left for their work

___________________________________________

New update 🫶🏻💗

Don't forget to vote...

See you soon 👋🏻