𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -23

Advik pulled vedika by her waist. He made her sit on the bonnet of car. He slightly remove some hair stands from her face. He rubbed his nose on her neck.

“Advik leave me please my foot is paining a lot ”
Vedika uttered removing his hand from her waist. Advik bent a little and remove her heels from her foot.

He picked up vedika in his arms while holding her heels in his hands. They moved towards their room inside the mansion.Advik makes the vedika stand on the floor.

“you change your clothes butterfly I'm coming in few minutes ”
Vedika nodded her head and moved inside the closet. She changed into her pajamas and layed on the bed, advik came with a bowl in his hand.

He sat near her legs, He took her foot in his hands and put them on his lap. Vedika hurriedly remove her legs with a jerk.

“Your my husband you can't touch my foot ”
Vedika said raising her volume a little, advik put her legs again on his lap he drip his finger inside the bowl and started massaging her legs with warm oil.

He kept massaging her legs for few minutes. Vedika's legs pain is got vanished. She looked at advik his clothes are wet she takes the bowl from his hands and put it on the side table.

Vedika slide his coat from his shoulder and started opening the buttons of his shirt. Advik also wrapped his hand around her waist. She removed his shirt from his body revealing his muscular body. Advik placed vedika under him on the bed.

“get up from me ”
Vedika hit on his chest lightly, advik raised his eyebrow.

“Huh but why your removing my clothes first but then I came in mood you said get up from me ?”
Advik asked in confusion,

“im removing your clothes because they are wet now go and change your clothes ”
Vedika pushed him from herself, advik goes inside the closet.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Sakshi woke up on 6am in morning. Her eyes and face are turned red by which anyone can easily say that she cried a lot last night. She quickly fresh up and went downstairs.

“Suku have your breakfast ”
Shweta said sakshi ignored all of the family members who are sitting on the breakfast table.

She went to her office, she was sitting inside her cabin when a employee request her to attend a meeting sakshi quickly aggree because she can't able to do any work.

She entered inside the meeting hall and sat on the chair. One of the employee started discussing the topic. Sakshi is lost in her thoughts her thoughts are broke when she felt someone's hand on her thighs.

She looked up and found shaurya who is rubbing his hand on her thigh. Shaurya is the CEO of the company to which sakshi's company is going to have a deal.

Sakshi jerk off his hand from her thighs and close her eyes to control her tears. As soon the meeting ends, sakshi get inside her cabin. She put her head on her arms which are resting on the table.

Shaurya cabin is just beside her cabin so he can easily saw sakshi. Shaurya is can't able to understand what happened to sakshi suddenly.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Karan woke up by listening someone taking hiccups. He opened his eyes saw palak in his arms her back is touching his chest. He remembered what he did last night with palak.

Karan remove hair from her face and kissed her cheek making her shiver. Karan pulled palak more closer by pulling her waist. Karan makes palak turned towards him.

He saw her face full of tears. He removes her tears with his hand, puts her head on his chest. Palak started crying loudly.

“Mat chuho Hume ap. Ap bhot bure ho apne hamare sath ganda kaam Kara or hume inta zayada dard diya humne apko itni bar roka tha par ap nhi ruke ”
Palak pushes karan, he was a lot guilty what he did with her but he can't let palak go away from him .

“Chup mera baccha... sorry I'm really really sorry i was drunk last night I'm not in my sense ”
Karan started caressing her hair.

“By your sorry you can't easy my pain which you gave me last night by doing dirty things with me ”
Palak said getting up from the bed. She wrapped up a towel on her body. She picked her clothes who are lying on the floor and wear them hurriedly. Karan who is lying on bed looking palak comfortably.

She moved to the door and tried to open it but she failed. She turned and looked karan playing with a remote in his hands. Palak understand that the door is locked by the remote.

“OPEN THE DOOR ”
Palak said while trying to open the lock of the door.

“Firstly you have to obey me princess..... came here near daddy”
Karan exclaimed making her eyes widened in shock. Palak doesn't have any other option instead of obeying karan because she is locked inside this room with him.

Palak moved towards the bed where karan is laying karan got up from the bed and hugs palak.

“Come firstly, I will order some breakfast for you until you can wait here for me ”
Karan makes her sit on the couch then he moves inside the washroom.

___________________________________________••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••___________________________________________

A too short chapter this is because your author is sick right now and I will change the introduction of character because some other type of thing is cooking in your author's mind!

↓↓↓

Next chapter will come after sometime until bye bye 💖